A Message from President Donald J. Trump

This entry was posted in Government, Press Briefing. Bookmark the permalink.

16 Responses to A Message from President Donald J. Trump

Please be sure to click through to YT and give our President’s video a thumbs up to show him our appreciation for his service to America and the American people.

Thank you, President Donald John Trump, for the best four years of our political lives. Thank you so very much!

REMEMBER WHO THEY ARE!

Only Six of 52 GOP Senators stood with President Trump and secure elections during voting last night on the Senate floor.

13 Senators originally stated they would stand up against the historic fraud in Arizona.
    Kelly Loeffler who said she would stand with Trump refused to after her loss to the the Georgia marxist Raphael Warnock.

Tears. That’s all I’ve got.

4. Pa Hermit says:

The cloudy picture becomes slightly clearer with all the unmasking. It will be impossible to now see the picture without seeing the marionette strings in play! The election process is a total disaster and Congress is full of corruption. The alphabet agencies are compromised as well as corrupted. Washington D. C. will take decades to fix if it’s even fixable. Democrats and RINOs are not an answer or a solution. This is only the tip of the iceberg problem! Gonna take people the equivalent of our forefathers to solve and I know of no one of that caliber today. Uniting the Left and the Right would be the equivalent of trying to mix water and oil, ain’t gonna work! All things are possible with God, don’t know if it’s probable though. This mess is hard to wrap one’s head around! May God bless what’s left here.

5. Gary says:

Call me whatever you like. I have a son currently going to school to be an animator, CGI, etc. etc. Because of this one little fact, I can see a green screen production a mile away and this video screams GREEN SCREEN and there are three extremely poor editing cuts in it.. What stands out the most though to me is, what happened to the greying man who spoke to us on Wed. the 6th? With everything flying around him they took the time to die his hair?

On Thursday I visited my fathers grave, went home and opened the box containing three Purple Hearts and a Silver Star and wept for my failure to preserve what he fought so damn hard for. I am not defeated, just looking for a way forward.

6. ZurichMike says:

I believe the President is in Camp David — a totally secure military area, which might explain his having a “green screen” event with the background digitally installed.

Note what he said and didn’t say. He did not concede. He said he is working on an orderly transition to a new administration — perhaps *his* new administration? (OK, I am not giving up hope). A

Now that the DNI report on interference in the election has been published (slow walked), he still has the opportunity to in the next 12 days to sanction countries and individuals (including confiscation of assets and freezing of bank accounts). This includes foreign and domestic interference. It is based on his Executive Order 13848. This is a definite “Hail Mary” pass — but I am very devoted to the Blessed Mother and still have (a tiny bit of) hope.