It’s Doggityday!

Image | This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

23 Responses to It’s Doggityday!

West Highland Terrier…

Brittany Spaniel Puppy…

Jack Russell Terrier…

Happy Tucker Day!

15 Fascinating Facts About Brittany Spaniels

3. Gary says:

Every pup absolutely adorable, but I am partial to Huskies. They love me back!

5. jeans2nd says:

Doggone, had one that fits the theme!

6. pirapoi says:

Duke stalking a grouse –

/ he’s never caught one but he did get a few feathers once.

7. lovely says:

My little ol’ gal taking a snooze.

8. czarowniczy says:

My dream dog, an Ovcharka – and this one’s mid-sized:

9. czarowniczy says:

I know today’s the established Dog Day but, as the cats remind me, EVERY day is Cat Day. That said, I just came in from changing the cat box…I refilled it (it’s a biggie) and left in on the driveway for the light breeze to waft away the litter dust. Just as I returned the grey cat, who’s outside surveying her domain, jumps out of the cat box having left me a deposit. A hundred acres around her, acreage she regularly uses/abuses, and she has to grace the new les lavabox.

10. czarowniczy says:

Czarina wanted red beans and rice tonite so my son and I got out the big pot, some really super (lotsa meat) smoked ham hocks and went to work. Our almost-3 grandson is wild over the ham hocks, he dropped a piece on the floor and beat the dog to it…watching him eat meat with his hands makes me think of prehistoric cave dining in the Neandershöhle.

Dogs love the rb&r, they’re lapping it up. With their short digestive tracts the bedroom should become the toot suite very quickly tonite.

• Lucille says:

“Toot suite”! Hahahahaha!

Our childhood dog, Michael O’Halloran–Mickey for short, was fed every day with 15¢ non-gourmet canned dog food. Didn’t matter that his Boston Terrier pedigree was long, even though his markings had slipped. My Dad’s philosophy was, “He’s a dog. He doesn’t get steak.” As a result the perfume with which he often gifted us burned our noses. Rosey it wasn’t.

• czarowniczy says:

Our brood will frequently run across some high-flavored denizen that’s met its fate. They will then be consigned to the living room until their issues subside.