Today’s Twitter bits …

Apparently some people have forgotten about the concept of innocent until proven guilty. NOBODY must prove their innocence! Hell, Democrats in the House think that defending yourself is obstruction.

What do you think is Pelosi’s problem? Senility? Stupidity? Is she drunk?

It occurs to me that Lawrence O’Donnell has no business calling other people “liars”.

The MM is never happy.

Sorry, but most of us are interested, if just a little bit!

President Trump was right. Puerto Rican officials were corrupt and squandered aid given for people suffering from hurricane damage.

She’s right.

I think she’s right. This is about the Virginia gun debate.

Immigration is still a problem. Both legal and illegal.

Fun time!

Ending on a high note. It never gets old!

Charlie’s prayer.

Have a great day!

This entry was posted in 2020 Presidential Race, 2nd Amendment, Abortion, Corruption, Current Events, Faith, Fake News, Government, Illegal Immigration, Politics, Social Media, The Culture. Bookmark the permalink.

15 Responses to Today’s Twitter bits …

1. hocuspocus13 says:

The American Patriots have been bravely walking into an ambush/set up from the days of

General George Washington 🇺🇸

2. lovely says:

1) The democrats are on a desperate roll about proving your innocence, the antithesis to our founding principles. This should make everyone’s blood run cold, they are unabashedly pushing for a dictatorship.

2) Pelosi – My opinion is that she has some sort of brain degeneration. She is incoherent, in the clip shown she has no idea what the words she is repeating mean. She is a hate filled parrot with a bad memory.

Or my spiritual opinion a demon clothed in flesh not much of the human being left behind those eyes.

3) The lying lowlife Lawrence O’Donnell can go to hell and try and lie his way out of the pit.

4) The pretentious, self righteous Oliver Darcy being put in his place by PS Stephanie Grisham is lovely.

5) I agree with Carpe Donkey on Prince Harry (Sorry Stella)!!

6) Yep, President Trump is proven right yet again.

7) Tarek Fatah’s take on the #WomenasMarch

**Warning language***

8) If I was in Virginia I’m not sure what I would do. My first thought, my heart is in alignment with Mike, my second thought, where I engage my mind before my passion, is that we are not there yet.

We have President Trump in office and we will have him for a second term. See what we can get down with the House and Senate and Presidency, if we still continue to lose our freedoms, if there still remains a two tier justice system then this is a world that needs to change – whatever the cost.

Yes Notham has all the advantages and any violence is going to run 24/7 against President Trump and patriots.

9) I’d like to see a 1 year moratorium on all immigration. Longer really but we have to start somewhere.

10) Looks like they had fun, I wonder how soon they will be attacked for celebrating and not looking like dour rats the entire time.

11) You’re right it never gets old. Awesome.

12) Amen

3. Menagerie says:

Sooner or later it will come tomarmed resistance. Stealing our money isn’t enough, they have to steal our rights, our votes, and attempt to steal the presidency.

I’m not saying when it will be, but this is not going to end in Congress, courts, or by legal voting. It will come to a choice for each American, sooner or later.

I don’t see any historical examples that convince me otherwise.

• lovely says:

Agree.

The time will come when the oligarchs realize that we will not passively give up our guns. When the date is I don’t know but it is a date that will be remembered forever.

I don’t disagree with that, but I think that the pro-2nd amendment protesters in Virginia may be walking into a trap. Something similar to Charlottesville.

• Menagerie says:

I agree with that too. I don’t particularly think that is the place to make the stand. But sooner or later we are going to have to, or surrender. I’m unsure of timing and details, but I believe we are headed for a showdown.

• auscitizenmom says:

I am absolutely certain that is what is happening. I got really ticked off last night reading all the commenters who were putting down people who think it is a bad idea to go. I don’t know if they are trolls, but to tell people they are cowards for not going tomorrow is just name calling. I asked a few if they planned to go and got snotty replies from some.

• lovely says: