It’s Doggityday!

Image | This entry was posted in Family, Humor. Bookmark the permalink.

19 Responses to It’s Doggityday!

Well, one thing sure, Harley NEVER voted Democrat! Shih Tzus are Conservative! Harley was handsome; was large for a Shih Tzu at 18 lbs.; colors were white, gray and gold. We always kept him trimmed like this…

Pals to the end…

3. lovely says:

Happily Doggity Day folks !

Joshua, their smile is for you β€οΈπŸ™πŸ½

• czarina33 says:

Made me smile!

• czarowniczy says:

Those pits got gem moutheses that lend themselves to a smile.
      I was working the Census in 2010 when I came on a huge mobile home raised about eight feet off of the ground. It was a house for the ranch hands but I still had to ask the questions and record the GPS position at its front door. As I walked up the steps to the porch my eyes broke the deck’s plane and there, inches from my face, was the largest toothed dog mouth I’ve ever seen. It was attached to a pit bull with a Brit bulldog-like body, he had to weigh in at over 100-pounds easily. He had the type of mouth in the pits above except it looked 18-inches wide.
      I was a bit taken aback but almost instantly he let out a little whine and went into ‘play’ body language, so as there was no one home but this bobtailed crocodile cross I just sat on the porch and petted/scratched him for about ten minutes before he wandered off. Least I could do for his not eating my face.

5. czarina33 says:

Our dogs won’t go out if it is even lightly raining…

Maybe this would help.

6. czarowniczy says:

The dog in the header pic must be a Republican dog – if it were a Rat dog it would have been wearing an “I VOTED” button.