Vice Presidential Debate, October 4, 2016

vice-debate-1024x575

Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton’s running mates, Mike Pence and Tim Kaine, face off tonight in the vice presidential debate.

CBS News correspondent and CBSN anchor Elaine Quijano will moderate the 90-minute debate at Longwood University in Farmville, Virginia at 9 p.m. ET.

The debate will be divided into nine timed segments of about 10 minutes each, according to the bipartisan Commission on Presidential Debates. Quijano will ask an opening question and then Pence and Kaine will have two minutes to respond. Any remaining time will be spent delving into topics more deeply.

→ What: Vice presidential debate
→ Where: Farmville, Virginia
→ When: 9 p.m. to 10:30 ET
→ On TV: CBS News, other broadcast/cable news channels
→ Online: CBSN, among many websites, will live-stream the event
→ CBSN’s prime-time coverage of the debate starts at 7 p.m. ET

vp-debate-topper

This entry was posted in 2016 Presidential Race, Politics, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

34 Responses to Vice Presidential Debate, October 4, 2016

Gawd. I have to watch teh teee veee???? Pence vs. Killer Clown……..

This link may work for the VP debate (live):

3. michellc says:

I’m trying to listen in the background, but the town drunk’s voice is like nails on a chalkboard.

4. I watched the first hour, but my BP was going through the roof, because of Kaine. He is a good match for Hillary. Unlistenable, unwatchable, and unlikeable!

Trump should be pleased tonight. Pence is doing a great job.

• lovely says:

As I was watching I thought, wow! Hillary has a VP who lies with the same abandon and arrogance as she does! What a vile piece of human filth Kaine is, but what other character would be Clinton’s VP.

Kaine made a complete ass out of himself.

• The Tundra PA says:

Mine too, s&s. And within 5 minutes blood was shooting out of my eyes and every possible whereever. By 30 minutes in I thought I’d have a stroke before it was over. I wanted to shoot the tv. Had to get up and walk around. DH insisted on watching to the end or I’d have turned it off. Pence’s closing was great, and what most people will remember most.

• LOL!!! I’ll have to watch the end so I can hear what Pence said. My husband is a Hoosier and thinks very highly of Pence and he is excited that a guy from his home state might soon be VP. He wasn’t too happy I turned it off, but technically I saved the TV from being busted and my heart from exploding so he can’t complain too much! 😉

5. derk says:

Wow. HUGE win tonight for Team Trump. With “temperament” being a key phrase in vogue today, Pence far and away showed who has it in spades. BIGLY Temperament!

6. Cetera says:

How’d it go? I’m still stuck on an emergency conference call with a massive outage here at work, didn’t get a chance to see any of it. Summary, reviews, impressions, anyone?