General Discussion, Friday, September 9, 2022

31 Responses to General Discussion, Friday, September 9, 2022

Stellars….

“Late Summer Sunrise”…

“Daddy’s Girl”

Why are sunsets so fascinating when they happen every day?

Baby Loves Strawberries

Mornin’ y’all!

Mornin’ All. The weather here has taken an expected turn. It is like the dead of winter in Florida. Evidently it got down to about 34* last night. But, I can tell this place is well insulated. I did have to pull a quilt over me last night. I worried a little about Loki getting cold, but she must have been ok. I guess her fur coat kept her warm. The sky was very cloudy, and about a third of it was dark over toward the mountains. It looked like it might rain over there. It is clearing off here and warming up some.

I found my title for my car so I am going to make another attempt to get my registration changed today. We will see how it goes.

Hope you all have a nice day,

• auscitizenmom says:

Well, didn’t get there in time to get a number. They had already shut off the numbers for today. They only give out as many as they think they can handle for the day. Good thing the office is only 2 miles away. Will try again on Monday.

• Lucille says:

Is there a link somewhere on their website where you can make an actual confirmed appointment and not just take your chances? After all, they are the ones insisting you get the car registered in Montana within a certain time period.

6. Stella says:

7. Stella says:

That’s funny! Does CNN think that Charles is now king of France? Seems that their employees get dumber as the years pass. Probably because there is no proper history education.

Also the climate change crap.

8. Stella says:

It figures.

To be expected from people with no character or honor….

Report: Stasi-FBI Is Planning More Raids on Trump Properties Other than Mar-a-Lago
    By Jim Hoft – Published September 9, 2022 at 10:42am

From the very knowledgeable Paul Sperry.

12 Times Queen Elizabeth Spoke Boldly About Her Christian Faith
    By Caleb Parke | Sep 9, 2022

In August, Her Majesty wrote, “Throughout my life, the message and teachings of Christ have been my guide and in them I find hope.”

ENVIRONMENTALISM IS AN ENVIRONMENTAL HAZARD
    Daniel Greenfield August 02, 2022

Wind Turbines….

Anger-making! Guess they’re trying to intimidate everyone who isn’t a leftie Dem, commie Dem or a Biden/Obama Dem….

BREAKING UPDATE: Up to 50 Trump Supporters Have Homes Raided by DOJ-FBI Across the US (VIDEO)
    By Jim Hoft – Published September 9, 2022 at 7:43pm

This has never happened in American history!

The evil regime has gone rogue!