General Discussion, Tuesday, April 19, 2022

21 Responses to General Discussion, Tuesday, April 19, 2022

Mornin’ y’all!

Mornin’ All. Very pleasant out today, at least this morning. Sun is out bright and hot. But it is nice right now, 70*. Good since the guy is coming again to clean the carpet in the hallway. The last time a t-storm had just come up and it started pouring. I understand several people cancelled that day. Anyway, it will be good to get this done. Now I am hungry and going to make breakfast, Have a nice day.

Today’s news….

4. Menagerie says:

Good morning everyone, I hope you had a wonderful Easter Sunday. Weather around here has been chilly and rainy. Grass should have been mowed two weeks ago, but it keeps on raining. Today we have sun though.

Stella, I found this article and thought of you.

5. weather257 says:

Anyone else hearing about LA’s ultra crime woes? I read this article [sorry to confess] with some degree of satisfaction, knowing all those elites are suffering the consequences of their delusional choices for a change. Gotham City indeed!!

Afternoon everybody! Just got a message that my boarding kennel is closing, so I have to find another for next month. I was feeling smug that I had made arrangements so far in advance. Now I have to start over!