General Discussion, Monday, November 22, 2021

29 Responses to General Discussion, Monday, November 22, 2021

1. Menagerie says:

Stella, another outstanding picture. You have such an eye for beauty. A moment of happiness just looking at this, before the start of what is going to be a difficult day for me, and especially since I’ll have to be out and about on the ankle all day. Thank you!

2. Menagerie says:

Good morning everyone, an exciting week begins, I hope for most of us one filled with wonderful preparations and excitement for the upcoming holiday and family time.

I find this a very interesting article. Do you suppose they will ever make the leap to understanding that their ideology, their world view, their politics, might actually be the bigger problem?

Mornin’ kids!

5. Reflection says:

Happy Thanksgiving to all,

Best wishes for a day that’s filled with all that is truly important to you.

If you’re hosting the event, may you have peace and strength as you do the tasks to prepare.

May the “joy of the Lord” be with you each day.

May your guests be truly considerate, loving, and may everyone appreciate being together.

And may we all be warm, safe and well.

Each line is a a “hope”, each “may” is a prayer, with thanksgiving.

6. czarina33 says:

Well I’m back. Good to be unpacked and back in my routine in MY place. 11 nights in other people’s beds. It was very foggy when I came out of the Gulfport airport last night. At my house it is currently 64* with high humidity, but now the grey skies have broken and sun is prevalent.

I had a regular twice a year appt at the doctor’s this morning. Evidently she expects me to live 6 more months because she made an appt for me in May. Ha, ha. I hadn’t gained weight and my tests all looked good, except the triglycerides which were a little more up or down whichever is worse. She said I should eat less of the good stuff, you know, bread, potatoes, rice, etc., but she wasn’t too concerned about it. I’m glad the tests were done before Thanksgiving.

8. texan59 says:

This………..is how the rich get the Feds off their back. Bezos donates $100,000,000 to the Bronco Bama “library”. I’ll bet it works, too. That should set Barry and the Missus up pretty well.