General Discussion, Monday, May 24, 2021

Two Air Force F-22 Raptor aircraft fly a training mission off the coast of Florida April 2, 2007. The Air Force’s newest fighter aircraft, the F-22 Raptor, will demonstrate its combat capabilities at the 2008 “Wings Over Charleston” Air Expo. (Department of Defense photo/Senior Master Sgt. Thomas Meneguin)

16 Responses to General Discussion, Monday, May 24, 2021

Happy Bench Monday!

Native Hawaiian repairing a fishing net…

Have a great day…rain, shine or snow!

2. Gary says:

Good Morning everyone!

Stella, that is in my eyes one of the most exquisite pieces of machinery to grace this planets surface. Thank you for sharing.

• Lucille says:

Good morning, Gary! Imagine being out in front of your house and an F-22 comes into view…what fun!

There are loads of YouTubes showing this incredible machine. Here’s one more….

• Gary says:

I would be setting up lawn furniture!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you Lucille, when my son was stationed in Cherry Point N.C. I would sit and watch the Harrier jump jets all afternoon.

Mornin’ kids!

EXCLUSIVE: US Capitol Doors on Jan. 6 Were Magnetically Locked – Someone Inside Capitol Security Had to Release the Lock to Open the Doors (VIDEO)
    By Jim Hoft – Published May 24, 2021 at 8:00am

According to this American patriot, who is a US Marine veteran who worked overseas at a US Embassy, the doors on the US Capitol are electronically controlled magnetic locked doors. And someone inside the security booth at the US Capitol opened the doors!

Want a good laugh?

6. jeans2nd says:

My goodness, it’s been quiet around here lately. Must be the final realization that we’ve been conned and imprisoned for no good reason for over a year.

At least it seems so here where I live. The lady across from me has passed. Her house went up for sale and sold in 2 days. A young couple, who seem very nice, bought it. He offered to wheel my garbage can out for me. No masks, nothing. Walmart yesterday. No masks.

Guv Duh Whine says we must wait for some magical day in June to disrobe our mouth, but it seems those masks affected our hearing and I’ve not seen a mask around for a while.

Guess I’ll go wander around and look for someone else to harass. How ’bout dem Indians?

Oh yes, wheeled out my own garbage, told the nice young man prob in a couple three years.

Interesting take here….

China’s Middle East push Pits him directly against Putin
    May 22, 2021 – TFIGlobal-India

Hm. Guess I didn’t check in this morning. I was distracted with getting things done to take my car in to get it aligned. Of course I needed new tires. I was going to put it off, but it appears I had already put it off. The last tires I bought were in 2013. They recommend changing them every five years. So I gave in. Anyway, my friend picked me up and we went to Mission Barbecue and got there just in time to join in the National Anthem. I have always wanted to be there for that, but we were usually too late. So that was a thrill. I am writing tonight much poorer than I was this morning. 🙄

• jeans2nd says:

Well we missed you and would have been sending out the dogs – the bloodhounds – to find you! Sad about the tires, but is better than you being in the car when one blew.