WATCH LIVE: Biden holds first presidential press conference – 1:15 pm ET

This entry was posted in Biden Corruption, Press Briefing. Bookmark the permalink.

13 Responses to WATCH LIVE: Biden holds first presidential press conference – 1:15 pm ET

He looks like he got something to give him a jolt of energy.

2. jeans2nd says:

Oh good grief.
    This bozo is claiming, after only 58 days, he has rescued the country, including the economy – using all Pres Trump’s fully implemented programs.

Now comes the lies. Even Fake News is lying.
    Have heard enough. Outta here.

Wow, he is just lying about EVERYTHING.

• FrankieZee says:

The D RATS can lie about everything, the Fake News never holds them accountable. So they keep lying because they know they can get away with it.

4. MIKE says:

I got the impression that, after blaming President Trump several times for the crisis at the border, he stated that his/hers administration was going to revert back to President Trump’s policies without really saying it.
    Maybe it’s just me.
    Also, the ridiculous question about him running for re-election, with cackles, and the remark about the R’s party being around by then… seems like more political foreshadowing or some kind of set-up for future unconstitutionalism… a tactic they aren’t shy about using.

Any time I begin to feel sorry for this victim of elder abuse, I think back on the almost one-half century of crooked, unethical politics he stands for, and if that doesn’t work, then I will remember just how horrific the entire Biden clan is, was, and will be.

There’s no doubt in my mind that Beau, the heir apparent, would have been as bad, if not worse than his younger sibling. I think it really does run in their blood.

• auscitizenmom says:

Hm, you might be right about restoring things to Trump’s plan.

• jeans2nd says:

Heard Pres Trump’s policies were going to be used last week, but seemed so outlandish I never passed it on.

But they are keeping the kids. See how it works? Next they reunite the kids with their “parents,” including searching in the originating country, and bring the parents here. Then chain migration takes over.

Nice gig if you can get it, huh?
        Been thinking of contacting my congressman and inquiring how to become an illegal alien.

5. texan59 says:

I turned on my tv for a few minutes while working today, and had to turn it off. It was nauseating……..at best.

7. Gary says:

My impression; Have you ever seen the film Death At A Funeral? Well, there ya have it.