General Discussion, Saturday, January 16, 2021

58 Responses to General Discussion, Saturday, January 16, 2021

1. Menagerie says:

Must be sleep in Saturday. Good morning everyone. We are having six grandkids for sleepovers this weekend. Praise God and pass the Black Rifle coffee. I guess y’all might get an addled version of me on Monday.

Mornin’ y’all!

3. Surfhut says:

Mornin!

4. just stevie says:

Good morning! 32 with a high of mid 40’s today so still curled up in my chair with my β˜• catching up on news πŸ™„ and fighting off my to-do bully list LOL!

5. just stevie says:

What I’m listening to this morning…it’s working…πŸ˜‰

‘Very Beautiful Melody Filled with Light and Love! Morning Meditation 528 Hz’

Mornin’ all. It is winter here. Must have been down in the 40’s last night. It is now 53* and feels cold. I might have to turn on the heat. The sun just came out. That will heat it up. Hope you all stay warm.

Terrible.

Hmmm. I wonder.

Good.

• glendl says:

She ought to suffer all the way home and into retirement. I never had much respect for her, now I have none. She used the same lies as her reason to impeach Trump as did Pelosi & her ilk.

10. texan59 says:

Very likely we’re going to see more action like this. Everything is being de-platformed, threatened with extinction, and the list goes on. NRA likely to file Ch. 11, and move out of NY.

• Menagerie says:

True. The only ones who stopped supporting President Trump are in Congress and never supported him or us in any real way.

• glendl says:

Exactly, I have ripped into them when they try to say they claim to have voted Republican their whole life but will no longer do that. There are well known Never Trumpers that have tried that.

They are so simple.

12. Late Again! Afternoon All! Hope everyone is doing OK πŸ™‚
    Here is another in our series of social media comics:

These and a few other types may be the only ones left on these platforms soon.
    Have a great day everybody! πŸ™‚

I certainly do remember.

14. The Tundra PA says:

Sure do miss hearing from czar and czarina every day. Hope czar is doing ok. Any progress reports that I’ve missed? Prayers for them both…

Typical fake news.