Begins at 7:00 pm

This entry was posted in 2020 Election, 2020 Presidential Race, Crime, Current Events, Law, Vote Fraud. Bookmark the permalink.

30 Responses to Sidney Powell & Election Lawsuits Update; Kyle Rittenhouse RELEASED & MORE – Viva & Barnes Live!

1. jeans2nd says:

Stella, have you listened to Viva Frei’s “The OTHER Part of my TV Interview …”?
    VF said his name was David Something (forget the last name).
    Never did think he was a “Viva” lol.
    Thanks for the link.

2. jeans2nd says:

Wow, bummer about Sidney Powell. Had long ago figured out the Q stuff, but Sidney Powell? What a disappointment.

As much as I don’t like what I’m hearing, I want to hear all sides of the question, and I want to know the TRUTH.

4. jeans2nd says:

One thing is certain – Atty Barnes really really doesn’t care for the Federalist Society.

5. jeans2nd says:

A tad revealingly cryptic there at the end…how is the weather in Georgia? lolol

6. Gary says:

Just asking a question. ..

What would the RNC do if a couple of Team Trump lawyers started prosecuting Republicans?

7. lovely says:

Probably an unpopular thought but Scott Adam has believed all along that the Dominion witness coming out of the shadows was disinformation. I think he is probably correct.

That does not mean that the information was incorrect but that the witness will not be available. Scott believes that the material substance of the informants information is disinformation. I’m not convinced that’s opinion on this aspect is correct in fact I think he has a 97% chance of being wrong.

Is it a moot point if the some patriots seized hard material evidence in Germany? Yes.

Sidney is not a showboat we see that her representation of General Flynn. Wood is a very seasoned showboat.

8. SGH says:

Lin Wood interview text I sent to my Aunt in MI yesterday. My apologies… You’ll have to slide it back to the beginning. I copied it at the end (technologically challenged)!

Must listen! Awesome interview!
    (About an hour)

• SGH says:

Actually posted correctly! I listened to it again. I can’t imagine this God-fearing man being considered a showboat or a nut job. Everyone sees things differently.

9. jeans2nd says:

Re: Michigan Attorney David Kallman, of the Great Lakes Justice Center in Michigan, who filed in Michigan State Court to stop the Michigan electors certification, lost his case yesterday as the Michigan elector certification had happened, making the suit moot.

Moot, for now, that is.

Several justices (Michigan Supreme Court iirc), were quite disturbed by the evidence presented by Attorney Kallman, and advised Atty Kallman to continue with an evidentiary hearing, especially in Wayne County.

All yours Stella.
    This info is from Atty David Kallman, speaking on Bannon’s War Room, about 45 min into the first hour.

10. jeans2nd says:

This entire discussion re:Sidney Powell really bugged me. Bugged me when we listened live, so had a re-listen this afternoon.

Atty Barnes was incorrect on several points re: Atty Powell’s statements. One of the really big ones was Barnes said Ms Powell claimed ballot manipulation was in every state, and claimed Pres Trump whould have won California if not for ballot manipulation.

That’s not what Atty Powell said at all.
    The California ballot manipulation ocurred during the primaries, against Bernie Sanders. And Ms Powell was quite definitive that ballot manipulation occurred in specific capitals, so as to limit manipulation to a relatively few number of cities, which would make it harder to detect.

Perhaps Atty Barnes sees little need for attention to details when expressing an opinion rather than testifying in court.
    But when an itty bitty teeny tiny detail is overlooked, one often sees the ghost in the machine…