LIVE: Trump Campaign Legal Team Holds Press Conference in DC 11/19/20

This entry was posted in 2020 Election, 2020 Presidential Race, Press Briefing, Vote Fraud. Bookmark the permalink.

32 Responses to LIVE: Trump Campaign Legal Team Holds Press Conference in DC 11/19/20

1. jeans2nd says:

Thx much, Stella. Saves me the work of searching for this.

2. JTR says:

Is the sound OK for ya’ll? It sounds a bit weird for me.

3. jeans2nd says:

Mayor Rudy has been trying this case in public daily, M-F, Sun – plus Mayor Rudy’s podcast.
    Mayor Rudy has been challenged daily by listeners.

This is Mayor Rudy Giuliani at his absolute finest.

I’m loving Rudy.

5. jtrstill says:

You should see retweets on Gov. Brian Kemp’s twitter! It matters not what he tweets about, the retweets are vicious! We all know there is no way Georgia didn’t vote for PDJT, and the citizens are angry! He used to be SOS, and he is the one that brought in Dominion!

6. jtrstill says:

WOW! Go Sidney! I bet she was talking about Gov. Kemp of Georgia. Atty. L Lin Wood has warned him on twitter that he should resign.

And, now, I am loving Jenna Ellis. She keeps saying, “Fake News.” LOL

8. lovely says:

β€œThis is not a Law and Order episode that is tied up in 60 minutes. Clearly none of you have ever been courtroom reporters.”

β€œIf this were a courtroom and this was the voi dire process I would strike 99% of you from the jury for cause. You are not unbiased jurors. And the judge would allow it.”

β€œWe will not be intimidated.”

__Jenna Ellis

You know, I have been wondering how many people who voted for Biden would like to change that vote now that the Dems have blabbed so much about what they are really going to do if put in the WH? If this information can get out I think a lot of people will be appalled.

10. jeans2nd says:

Another hot dayum. RSBN got the second question.

• jeans2nd says:

Second – Chnael Rion, OAN, by name no less.
      Third – Just The News.
      All we need now is Newsmax.
      This day is going better and better

11. jeans2nd says:

That appears to be Jordan Sekulow to the right (her left) of Victoria Toesing. Which means Jay Sekulow is involved.

Annnnnnnnd………………..right on cue………..comes Andy McCarthy who says that what Guiliani said about dropping that suit was not true. That the two people cannot withdraw their vote to certify. Blah, blah, blah. (Oh, and please don’t bother to tell me to turn off FOX because if I hadn’t had it on, I wouldn’t know that he said that.)