It’s Caturday!

Image | This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

27 Responses to It’s Caturday!

Happy Autumn Caturdayโ€ฆ

2. czarowniczy says:

Some months back someone had posted a piece about a fantastic cat toy that you could stick on the wall and the cats would just play with it for HOURS! I bought one and all four cats ignored it for the entire time. On the upside, our grandson thinks it’s great! He’s been playing with it non-stop!

The fat cat, usually so standoffish, has been all up in my lap and in my grandson’s face, marking and just rubbing on him. All I can figure is the cat’s been in the catnip again…

4. An unusual cocktail for sure!

6. OK, I know chinchillas are not cats, but there are a few of these videos, and this one of the devil went down to Georgia just cracks me up every time I watch it!! Hope this works, if not this url has all of them. https://www.sunnyskyz.com/blog/3155/4-Tiny-Chinchillas-Named-The-Chinfluencers-Are-Recreating-Music-Videos They stop part way through, but they’re really funny anyway!

If anyone else knows how to post a tiktok video (I know – bad) please feel free to do so ๐Ÿ™‚ I guess they originate on instagram.

7. czarowniczy says:

Awakened to the grey cat on the bed with the usual fat cat and at least once last night the black and white cat was on the bed also. Only two days and they’re adjusting to Daisy being gone, Daisy used to consider the bed hers and hassle the cats if they tried to get into the bedroom…doesn’t take long.

I was just watching this video on Beethoven…
    Life Mask of Ludwig van Beethoven

…and Miss Bee was laying on the floor beside my chair. I looked down at her and said, “Ludwig van Beethoven,” for which she came back at me with two meows. Mr. Gee came running in from his perch beside the living room window and meowed. I said “Ludwig van Beethoven, ja!” They meowed again. LOL! And then the two got into a fight! Don’t ask me!