Good News!! (& happy stories), May 30, 2020

There isn’t much good news on the internet today, but I’ll do my best.

Tricky! He can carry six tennis balls in his mouth at a time.

Very good thing. Several previous studies from the Lund team and others have shown that it is possible to transplant nerve cells derived from human stem cells or from reprogrammed cells into brains of rats afflicted by stroke. However, it was not known whether the transplanted cells can form connections correctly in the rat brain in a way that restores normal movement and feeling.

Beautiful!

Sweetie!

Looks good to me.

Very nice boy.

Really lovely!

I’ll pass. No thank you.

Good news post-Brexit.

I think she actually looks better at 50.

Oh my.

I think that’s right.

No way. Never.

Looks like fun to me.

Appeals to me.

Actually, this IS good news.

Nothing cuter.

Charlie’s prayer.

Hope you’re having a Zip-a-Dee-Doo-Dah kind of day!

This entry was posted in Good news. Bookmark the permalink.

6 Responses to Good News!! (& happy stories), May 30, 2020

1. litenmaus says:

With such a lack of good news on the internet today, you did a wonderful job of finding good stuff Stella….Thanks…….

The photograph of the dancer & flowers by David Dubnitskiy is beautiful….

This definitely goes under the heading of GOOD NEWS….

Top FBI Lawyer Who Targeted General Flynn, Dana Boente, Ousted From Bureau
    By Cristina Laila – Published May 30, 2020 at 5:08pm

The FBI’s top attorney Dana Boente was asked to resign on Friday.

Love the Aristotle quote and the adorable laughing baby boy.

Charlie’s prayer is the heartfelt plea of a patriot. Thanks!

4. czarina33 says:

Love the dogs! The paintings and photos! Zip-a-dee-do-dah is one of my favorites! Probably won’t make soupscicles, tho. Great to hear about Brexit and Stroke recovery! Thank you for today’s list.

5. Menagerie says:

Thanks again Stella, all good ones.

6. JTR says:

My Mom bought the soundtrack of the movie when we were little. We all learned the words, and sang the tunes all the time. I still can sing all of the tunes. I heard that it was banned, but I got a copy a few years ago on disk, and I treasure it.

” The pig he saw his monkey friend, a hangin’ from his other end,

He tried the same thing on a rail,

That’s how the pig got a curly tail!!

That’s what Uncle Remus said!”