NOTE: POSTPONED TO 4:00 PM. Scheduled to begin at 3:00 pm.

This entry was posted in Current Events, Government, Illegal Immigration, Politics, Refugees & Aliens. Bookmark the permalink.

33 Responses to President Trump Addresses the Nation about the Humanitarian Crisis on Our Southern Border and the Shutdown

1. lovely says:

When President Trump addressing the nation falls on Caturday.

2. lovely says:

So now we know. President Trump is laying a trap because he is going to be forced to declare a national emergency at our Southern Border.

The democrats are not going to accept this proposal. they are going to gloat and think that they won.

President Trump is going to say I offered border security, DACA, straight forward, common sense compromise and to immediately reopen the government and the democrats decided to be cute.

My first duty and my first loyalty is to you the American people.

That’s my take too.

• lovely says:

President Trump just came across as the adult in the room. He said nothing unreasonable.

The psycho reluctant Trump supporters (Ann Coulter) types are probably losing their minds.

• auscitizenmom says:

Yes. Some are practically calling him a traitor on the Pres. Thread.

• lovely says:

People are lunatics. Those who still live in a Pre-Trump world are delusional. Those who think that they know more than Trump and go on social media to proclaim what President Trump would or should do if he only knew as much as the poster knew are the ignorant arrogant idiots.

Well that is a bit harsh, Lovely, đŸ˜’.

Some of them are not ignorant arrogant idiots some are just minions salivating at the bell.

• auscitizenmom says:

LOL Yes.

I shouldn’t say this, but will anyway. I stay off the threads over there because I can no longer stand to read the comments of most of the visitors, who are of sub-par intelligence. I think they are Breitbart rejects, and that is really sad.

• lovely says:

I went over there once in the last month because someone here mentioned something. Sadly I don’t even remember what it was. There was a lot of finger wagging and I left.

• czarowniczy says:

Every now and then I go over and toss a piece of bread on the waters to see what rises. I feel sorry for Sundance, almost as if he’s forced to write for the National Enquirer audience at times, but I do dsee/hear from some old line trenchers who’ve hung in their. They’re more solid Treepers than I could be.

And then there are the Q crazies who are attacking Sundance on his own blog, on Twitter and another blog that I won’t list. Bunch of blog whores and coattail riders.

• lovely says:

Why are they attacking him?

Because he doesn’t accept that “Q” is the oracle on Mount Olympus, and said it in writing. So a couple of guys started a pro-Q/anti-Sundance blog, and began working to get people to leave CTH and go with them to their blog (blog whoring). The latest was last night, in an attack that I frankly don’t understand. I can only think that it is to increase their clicks.

• lovely says:

I do not understand the Q phenomenon. My opinion on Q mirrors Scott Adams opinion. Lots of nebulous stuff is posted and then correlations are drawn or made up with nebulous ties.

Not to mention predicting the predictable.

• lovely says:

My content blocker blocks their website. Probably not a bad thing.

• Menagerie says:

There are two sides to it, I think. Weak minded intellects must always have an oracle to believe in. And they will always cheaply betray a better thinker to feel good about themselves, and to try to steal some of what someone else has built.

Blog whores. Simply a subset of whores. Oldest profession.

• jeans2nd says:

My goodness. Wonder what happened to that guy. What a putz. My few comments next door included attacking that guy for stealing credit for the economics articles.
                    Those you all described is why I hang here more than there. Too many nutjobs, and it takes one to know one lol

• czarowniczy says:

Or, as I still think, some/most are 5th columnists trying to break down the blog, makes me wonder whom they might be working for. Makes me wonder whom he’s pissed off and what kind of incremental steps they’re using to end his work.

My opinion? They are amateurs out to make some money off somebody else’s work, and a bit of “fame”. We’ve been to this rodeo before.

• czarowniczy says:

Jes woderin’, SD’s stirrin’ up some stuff a lotta folks don’t want stirred.

• czarowniczy says:

Next time they show up and you catch ’em could you let me know? I’m not over there that often and I’d like to poke ’em a bit while they’s still fresh.

• rheavolans says:

Well, maybe they can take some of the folks next door away and we’d be able to go back to a nice, sensible, political Treehouse, just like it used to be.

I’m sorry if that sounded mean.. But it is how I feel.

• Lucille says:

yes, that’s it. nance doesn’t have the slightest interest in assisting our president, thus giving him a leg up on 2020. her actions this weekend by leaving town anyway shows her utter lack of concern in getting the job done. she is the least deserving person in history to be 3rd in line for the presidency. her agenda for AMERICA is the plan for our downfall.

• jeans2nd says:

One suspects after 8 (24?) years of lies, duplicity, and broken promises, the Democrats, and perhaps even the GOPe, expect nothing less than more of the same.
      At any rate, the declaration of state of emergency is a done deal. imo
      There will not be any other choice.

It is all about the money. Pelosi wants $$$ for her silicon valley friends for hi-tech solutions, which are irrelevant when all of BP and ICE are babysitting hundreds of thousands, and drugs continue pouring in.
      ah well…

3. lovely says:

Here we go.

A much better commentator than Ann…Dr. Steve Turley…has a reasonable reaction….
    TRUMP Exploits DACA to Build the WALL and Completely Overhaul IMMIGRATION!!!

5. jeans2nd says:

Is it true that after 30 days the gubmint workers are considered RIF’d and may not be called back? Have heard so many opinions on this, but does anyone know for sure? Thx