If you knew success was a certainty, what would you attempt to do?

Many of us make resolutions on New Year’s Day. This man made a resolution a little more than a year ago, and look what happened to him. I’ll bet it looked impossible to him at first. What can I do this year?

This entry was posted in Hobbies & General Interest, Holidays. Bookmark the permalink.

8 Responses to If you knew success was a certainty, what would you attempt to do?

1. czarowniczy says:

Weird….I was just looking at that on You Tube this morning while searching Hank Jr songs.

Hey, good on Vance! Now he needs to take off all that extra skin…LOL!

As my Mum used to say, though, “Nothing is certain but death and taxes.”

Meet Olivier Richters, better known as ‘The Dutch Giant’ or ‘World’s Tallest Bodybuilder’. Olivier gained 70 kg (154 lbs) in 8 years. This is how he did it.
    Published on Nov 18, 2018

4. MaryfromMarin says:

If you knew success was a certainty, what would you attempt to do?

Write more stories. But I’ll do that anyway, even though success looks unlikely!

• Lucille says:

Absolutely keep on writing…and look at something you wrote with a loving eye and then with an eye to improve it. If monetary success comes, wonderful! If not, know that writing itself is the greatest reward.

5. Menagerie says:

This is a favorite of mine. I watch it a couple of times a year. It also features DDP. He seems able to reach and motivate men.

“Just because I can’t do it today doesn’t mean I am not going to be able to do it someday.” Dramatic ending. I would never believe it is the same guy, not just from the weight loss, but his whole face, not to mention the physical abilities he gained.