Left Wing Whores

Then there is YouTube, which deleted Legal Insurrection’s Channel (supposedly copyright infringement) without prior notice. They lost hundreds of videos.  http://legalinsurrection.com/2017/01/youtube-has-removed-legal-insurrections-channel/

This entry was posted in Humor, News, Politics. Bookmark the permalink.

16 Responses to Left Wing Whores

I wonder what it will take to fix this problem with Youtube? Starting another company that does the same thing?

Isn’t Vimeo an alternate?

• Wooly Phlox says:

Vimeo is a good alternative, but it will take a long time for another site to gain even 1% of the market share that YouTube has.

I don’t use Wiki any more. Infogalactic is a recent fork of the open-source Wikipedia, and that’s what I use. There are even browser extensions and add-ons that will automatically redirect your browser to IG when you click a wiki link.

On the browser I use, Brave, I just type “:i” in the address bar followed by what I want to look up, and it goes directly to Infogalactic.

Basically, Brave, IG, Gab. Those are the start of non-SJW-infested institutions.

YouTube and Google absolutely WILL be replaced, for the same reason Trump won:

The behavior of the SJW-Left.

• auscitizenmom says:

I understood about half of that. But that is ok. I know you understand it. 🙂 I did get the last two lines, though. 🙂

• czarowniczy says:

How to fix Youtube….hmmmmmm…..lemme seeeeeeeee…..nuke Google? Let’s start there just for the helluvit.

• michellc says:

If it wasn’t for going to jail I’d break into the google building in my county. I don’t know what the heck they do there, but the kind of secrecy they have make me curious. They let nobody even in the parking lot without a pass and I’ve heard several people who have done contracting work there such as floors, electrical, hvac, etc. say they make you and anyone working on your crew sign a piece of paper saying you will not tell anyone when you are working there and will never tell anything you see inside, even what it looks like. You are not allowed to use your cellphone, but that they do something to them because they will not work in there anyway, but if they see you looking at your phone they will appear out of nowhere and tell you to either put it up or leave. If you go anywhere outside of the area they tell you that you can be in they show up and escort you away.

• czarowniczy says:

Blocking cell reception/transmission’s no big deal, units to do it ‘locally’ have been around for years.
          I’m betting one of the building’s functions is to be part of Google’s massive info gathering product line. If you have gmail they read…oh, what’s that, OK, ‘scan’….your incoming and outgoing. They says it’s not to invade your privacy and they don’t create profiles or sell the info. They are just working to make your ‘pick up the soap’ experience that much more enjoyable.

• michellc says:

What doesn’t make sense to me is if they’re blocking your phone then why do they care if you look at it?
            I asked one guy if there is anything he saw that would divulge any of their secrets and he said only if seeing doors, windows, ceilings, lights and floors were secret. He said it was kind of weird because you never see a door open and never see anyone around yet out of nowhere security will appear.
            He said cameras are everywhere you look, so you know they’re watching you, but you still don’t know where they were hiding.

I guess he took a wrong turn down a hallway when going to the bathroom and they appeared and told him he was in an off-limits area.

Many of them who have been in it talk about it, but none of them ever saw anything so they don’t understand why all the secrecy. All of them who have told me about it agree it’s kind of creepy and nobody ever wants to do work there again.

• czarowniczy says:

Sounds like places I worked…you had dirent badges that defined where you can be, fingerprint ID for certain machines, whole-hand fingerprint readers, retina scanners were being installed to replace numeric keypads for area entrance. If someone uncleared for that area entered it with permission, for some reason, large red flashing lights would have to be activated theventire time that person was there. I won’t even get into the restrictions on wiring, pipes and conduits.
              The work was done increasingly on laptops so we could put our laptops in our particular safes. There was no printing without clearance by the Special Security Officer, only blue paper was in the classified printer and the laptops or blue paper could not befremoved from the secured area of the facility. The USB, printer, any output ports on the laptops or few desk tops were disabled. Anyone entering would see only clean desks or tables as no one was allowed to access any classified systems unless you ‘owned’ them. I’m betting Google hired sone ex government security officers.
              Betting the reason they don’t want you with your phone out is it could be used as a recorder or camera…they also don’t know what apps you might have buried. The most crooked are the most distrustful of others. We had to leave every piece of outside equipment in lockers outside…period.

2. Wooly Phlox says:

I never thought I’d be linking a Newsweek article here…

via AoSHQ

Trump’s attacks on the media served to say that his language, his expressiveness, his ability to connect with the audience was more potent than the media’s. (In an interview with Trump shortly after his nomination was secure, he told me he was sure of victory when for the first primary debate, the usual audience increased almost tenfold because of his presence: “I’m more entertaining than the media.”) The media, in thrall to the culture establishment—and signed on to its cultural rules and concerns (hence its Pussygate shock)—was inauthentic and he was the real thing. For “CNN sucks”-screaming Trump supporters, CNN sucks for, in fact, the same reason that it sucks to everybody else—it’s phony and slavish—but Trumpsters were suddenly saying it, screaming it. (Liberals took this as an attack on free speech; on Trump’s side, the view was that the media stifles real speech.)

This attack on careful, orderly, prescribed culture is what happens when the culture stops talking about real things—at least what a significant part of the country regards as real and important. Or, it is—and certainly is inevitably thought to be by those cultural standard bearers under attack—a sinister onslaught against enlightenment itself.

Read it all.

3. Wooly Phlox says:

More on alternate avenues, which will become mainstream if the Left keeps acting out.

4. Jacqueline Robson says:

Vidme is one. Youtube caused all kinds of trouble to that David Seaman guy, He reckoned youtube was going to try to get rid of him too, so he linked up his youtube videos there.