General Discussion, Thursday, December 15, 2022

This entry was posted in Holidays, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

29 Responses to General Discussion, Thursday, December 15, 2022

Happy Thursday – Christmas in Siberia….

Carved ice sculptures…

Church in Belokurikha…

Chapel on Alexandra Island in the Arctic…

Don’t Mess with Folks in Polk County, Florida!

• auscitizenmom says:

I love Sheriff Grady Judd. I met him quite a few times at the SPCA dinners and I found him to be very charming. He always made me feel safe there in Polk County. And, he really means what he says. I was at the beach with my friend when Antifa came to Lakeland to protest. He allowed them to protest in a legal way, but when they went to I4 he told them to get off the freeway. When they asked him what he was going to do abut it if they didn’t leave, he said “We will shoot you.” They left, and as far as I know, they never came back. When I heard about that I was no longer nervous about making the trip home.

Mornin’ y’all! A Good Boy.

4. Gary says:

“Master……THAT’s a tree, wait here”!

Seriously though, if that doesn’t bring a smile to your face……

Now that they have the pilots jabbed, they want to fly with only one pilot.

Afternoon All. Well, it snowed all day yesterday. It didn’t seem to amount to much, though. They did have to snow plow the driveway around the buildings. It snowed a little more last night, I guess. On the weather news, they showed a blizzard coming down from the North and it looked like that might affect us. I don’t know. It is 24* here now. I am going to try to find my emergency kit from Florida. It might have one of those silver emergency blankets in it. But, I don’t know. I was never worried about getting cold down there.

I hope you are all safe and continue to be that way. The news about the tornadoes is scary. Praying for everyone’s safety.

• auscitizenmom says:

Oops. Pardon me. I saw the weather map again and the blizzard ws coming from the North down through North Dakota. Montana seems to be spared altogether.

Kirk Cameron: I’m Showing Parents How to Fight Back Against Woke Libraries
    Published December 15, 2022 by Caleb Parke

Cameron reached out to libraries to read his new children’s book “As You Grow” as part of a new initiative called “Brave Books Story Hour,” but he told the “Todd Starnes Show” Thursday he was banned by dozens.

8. texan59 says:

I’m still not sure what cockles are, but this warms mine………..WaPo to institue layoffs in 2023. Apparently, some of the “journalists” are not happy! Learn to code!

Here’s How They Did it: Real-time Election Fraud by Database Latency
    By Jim Hoft – Reprinted by permission by Jay Valentine at http://www.Omega4America.com
    Published @TGP December 15, 2022 at 4:50pm

County election managers change the zip code of 31,000 voters on September 3. Ballots go out that week. Those 31,000 are undeliverable. Someone collects those valid ballots. On September 15th, those addresses are quietly changed back.

Noooooo!! No one bought tickets to my MOVIE!! IT CAN’T BE!!
    Posted December 15, 2022 by Liberal Hivemind