General Discussion, Sunday, June 5, 2022

25 Responses to General Discussion, Sunday, June 5, 2022

Mornin’ All. Comfortable, slightly cloudy, very humid, etc. here. It must have rained again last night. I am thinking Loki is having emotional problems. We took our regular two walks yesterday, and a friend came by with her dog just before dark, and we went all the way around the lake with them for a third walk. But, before we went to bed she left a pile in the same place in the hallway. I put her out to pee and then we went up to bed, but she started acting strange, so I took her back out and she spent a long time pooping. She didn’t come downstairs with me again and sure enough, there was a very small pile in the hallway. What to do, what to do? I had to be gone several days last week and I think that upset her. Oh, well. Hope your day is great.

• Stella says:

Good morning, mom. I hope you find out what is bothering Loki. Don’t you wish that you could read Loki’s mind? I know I do with Tucker, particularly with his recent digestive problems.

• auscitizenmom says:

Oh, yes, I wish she could tell me what is wrong. I’m very careful about what I give her to eat, but who knows what she finds in the grass. The squirrels around here drag food out of the trashcans and strew it all around. My friend’s dog is acting very strange. She had to have some teeth pulled and was put under to do it. Then, she was on pain meds and antibiotics for a while. Now she won’t get up on the bed or on the couch to sit with my friend. She just sits in front of her staring at her and wagging her tail. It is truly bizarre. My own thought is that while she was on the pain meds she was dizzy and became scared to jump up because she couldn’t do it for a while.

2. texan59 says:

Mornin’, all. Our Favorite Sunday Columnist has some additional thoughts on Mr. Navarro, and the stench coming from that fetid swamp in DC. She’s not amused. Coffee’s brewing.

3. texan59 says:

Coffee up, y’all. Enjoy!

I am watching FOX and FRIENDS and they just explained about the uniforms the English wear. I will try to find the segment. It was very interesting.

5. texan59 says:

“Recall could set back Justice reform movement…” That paper doesn’t lean left, they fell in the River of Denial. Hope this POS is sent packing. If it happens, it is likely a springboard to soemthing bigger. Seems to be anyway out there. ๐Ÿ˜ฆ

6. Stella says:

Good questions. I wonder if common sense will ever rule again in this country?