General Discussion, Thursday, May 12, 2022

21 Responses to General Discussion, Thursday, May 12, 2022

Mornin’ y’all! This quilt….

Mornin’ All. Weather here, same as yesterday, cool in shade, hot in sun. I have a hair appt today, so on the way back I will stop and pick up a few boxes for things in my room, and stop at Ingals which is up by my hairdresser. So, that will be most of my day. Hope your weather is nice and peaceful.

• czarina33 says:

When I moved in the early years I got boxes at the liquor store. They were sturdy. Still have some; mostly Christmas decorations in them.

• auscitizenmom says:

I did that too, when I moved here. But, I am in Florida and worried about bugs laying eggs in the boxes. I am pretty obsessive about that. 🙄 I do have some Hellofresh boxes because I used them for several months. AndI feel they were pretty clean. But I want a couple of big ones for linens and pillows, etc from my bedroom.

• auscitizenmom says:

Aldis, not Ingals.

3. czarina33 says:

Mornin’ all ya’all! Sunny and coolish. Better get some mowing done on the outer edges of the yard before the rain due in the next four days.

4. Stella says:

Mornin’ all. Tucker and I are going to visit the boarding kennel/doggie daycare this afternoon. I hope he is on his best behavior!

5. texan59 says:

The Bush’s just can’t help themselves. They’re globalists through and through. Jorge P, who wants to be our next AG, says he wouldn’t waste time going after school districts who want to teach CRT. POS