Meme Monday

This entry was posted in Conservatism, Meme. Bookmark the permalink.

13 Responses to Meme Monday

1. Pa Hermit says:

I’m noticing a lot of sleaze balls wear purple ties!

2. czarina33 says:

I know I’m not alone in believing this:

• weather257 says:

Or a dog… 😉

• Re-Farmer says:

So true!

Lately, for me, it has become the sound of little claws scratching on the carpet. We’ve introduced 2 yard cats into the house recently, and they still won’t leave my room. The scritchety-scratchety sound tells me that the little one has crapped on the carpet, instead of the litter box, again. Sometimes, right in front of the darn thing.

• auscitizenmom says:

Hm. Wonder what he is trying to tell you?

• Re-Farmer says:

Good question!

I just caught her in mid poop on the carpet – only it turned out to be a pee this time. I think she’s ticked off that the other cats use the litter box, too! She is somehow not fitting in with the inside cats at all, which is a first for us. When she’s ready to be listed for adoption, I think we’ll have to specify, no other cats. With doesn’t make sense, since she grew up with so many other yard cats.

• auscitizenmom says:

Ah, but they weren’t confined to one litter box.

• Re-Farmer says:

So very true.

When they were in their 2 week recovery after getting spayed, we kept them in the sun room. At the time, we were still thinking they’d be going outside. It took her a while, but she did figure out the litter box (Butterscotch was already familiar with them). Now, I think it’s a protest poop. 😉

The frustrating thing is, we’ve got so many litter boxes all over the house, but the other cats all prefer to use the one in my bedroom. *sigh*