General Discussion, Monday, April 4, 2022

Mansfield, Victoria, Australia

23 Responses to General Discussion, Monday, April 4, 2022

1. deaconmike51907 says:

Good morning, Everyone! Welcome to a brand new week!

Mornin’ kids!

Good morning all! Off to get my blood work done. See you later!

Mornin’ all. 71* and sunny here. Gonna be hot today, maybe with some rain later. They are talking about possible storms tomorrow and later in the week. My only concern is I am supposed to drive to my friend’s house tomorrow and it is 30 min away and on Wed I have a hair appt and that is 30 min away, too. But, today all I have to worry about is getting whatever I can ready for Goodwill. Hope you all have a nice day and stay warm and dry.

Really?

6. weather257 says:

Funny video nails it:

I spent hours today trying to help a little doggie find his way home. He just came up to me at my front door and when I reached for a leash, he came in. Loki accepted him and they got along. I walked him around the lake and he seemed to be interested in going up the stairs to the upstairs apartments. But, he seemed confused when he got up there. I called the office and took him to the vet and he had a chip, but it wasn’t registered. Then Loki finally decided she had had enough of him in “her” house and started being ugly. He is just a little bigger than her, but he has teeth and she doesn’t. Anyway, I had to let them take him to the office and hope somebody came for him. I will check in the morning. He was a very sweet dog and pretty well mannered, except he decided to claim the large bag of dog food that was sitting out, but I yelled “No” at him and he quit, LOL. Anyway, busy day.