What do you think about Zelenskyy?

This is a funny cartoon, but I’m serious when I ask you: what do YOU think about Zelenskyy and the situation in Ukraine?

This entry was posted in Biden Corruption, Russia, Ukraine. Bookmark the permalink.

13 Responses to What do you think about Zelenskyy?

1. Monroe says:

Initially I thought he was a great leader.

Then I got the feeling that this is a production. Seems Hollywood and the media want us to see him as this great man. But his actions seem fake. Pushing the media and other countries into actions that would make war more certain.

He doesn’t seem to want peace. He wants to be the aggrieved and to be given what he wants bc of that status.

That’s pretty much the way I feel about it. There seems to be ulterior motives here. It seems to be a real war, but I don’t think we are being told the truth about the motives (on both sides.)

Maybe it is just because we have been lied to about so many things, that it is difficult to just accept what is being offered up in the media.

Well, since I have discovered in the last 5 years that we cannot trust anything this government says, I think it is probably the same about Zelensky. I think he is putting on a show. I bought into it a little at the beginning but when it came out that he was lying about so many things and it was so obvious, I don’t feel I can trust him at all. I don’t think we know who is bombing what and when. I would not put it past the factions in Ukraine to bomb their own people if they get that they want out of it.

3. deaconmike51907 says:

I am personally very impressed with him. He is fighting to defend his own country. We can’t let our distaste for some of the people singing his praises change the way we look at him. You have to give him and the Ukrainian people credit. Putin thought this would be a walk. It is costing him dearly in terms of material and personnel and has pretty much destroyed any status he may have had as a statesman. Biden was an idiot for saying what everyone knows is true out loud, but I can’t disagree with the sentiment. Putin has to go in order for the world to have any hope of getting back to normal. Also, I don’t think Putin will be any more satisfied with just taking Ukraine than Hitler was in just taking Austria.

My question about regime change in Russia: If Putin goes, who will replace him, and will that person be any better – or even worse?

Don’t misunderstand me – I don’t think Putin is a good guy. My feelings about Zelenskyy are separate from my beliefs about Russia.

• weather257 says:

Agreed…Putin is waging war against the deep state but not necessarily on our behalf. As someone pointed out, we bought Alaska from Russia partly for national security just like Russia bought Crimea. How would we feel if Russia tried to steal Alaska back, like Crimea is being stolen back from Russia?
        Zelensky is an unfortunate tool…one of many on the Globalists chessboard.

• jeans2nd says:

“Putin has to go in order for the world to have any hope of getting back to normal.”
      deacon, surely you know this isn’t true. There is alot of evil that exists in this world; eliminating Putin would have no effect. But methinks you already know that.
      Be blessed.

4. texan59 says:

One version of the story is that this guy was put in power by our CIA folks and that is part of the problem that Putin is having. I’m not sure anymore if there are any good guys in this shindig, but I do know that Brain-Freeze Brandon probably doesn’t want the Rooskies to go digging around a lot of Burisma paperwork that might be lying around.

5. jeans2nd says:

Zelenskyy proved himself during the Democrat’s impeachment fiasco – Zelenskyy couldn’t tell the truth, which makes Zelenskyy untrustworthy no matter the situation. imo
    (liars hold a special place of dishonor in my book)

So far Zelenskyy has proven my opinion correct.

6. czarina33 says:

BTW, I did not know about Calvin the Deplorable!