General Discussion, Friday, March 18, 2022

16 Responses to General Discussion, Friday, March 18, 2022

1. Pa Hermit says:

Good Mornin’ all! Sittin’ at the high 40’s headed to the low 70’s today. Nice big fat Full Moon in the sky. Oh how it would be nice in the desert!

Mornin’ y’all!

3. deaconmike51907 says:

Good morning. I hope everyone survived Saint Patrick’s day ok. It’s Friday!!!

4. deaconmike51907 says:

Mornin all. It was very foggy when we woke up this morning. We couldn’t even see where the water was and the sky met it. Of course, it is almost noon and the sun has burned all of the fog off. I guess we are going to the movie today to see Transylvania Hotel or something. We have already sat in the jacuzzi and my friend went swimming in the pool while I fixed breakfast, a quiche, bacon, and an orange. A frozen quiche, not one from scratch. LOL. She just nixed the movies. Good, I wasn’t too keen on going anyway. Well, it is now a beautiful, hot day and I would rather sit out on the balcony or something. Hope you all enjoy your day.

Happy day everybody! Sunny and warm here today. Maybe spring is finally here?

• The Tundra PA says:

Lucky you, Stella! I still have 3′ of snow in the yard, and berms by the road which are taller than the car. Gonna be a while yet…

This warm weather makes me overly optimistic, I’m afraid. Tundra, we normally have a last snow fall in the first few days of April. Not much, usually, but a bit, and the cold to go with it.