General Discussion, Monday, March 7, 2022

42 Responses to General Discussion, Monday, March 7, 2022

1. Pa Hermit says:

Mornin’ all, high 50’s here.

Mornin’ kids!

4. deaconmike51907 says:

Good morning all! Supposed to hit 70 here today. Rainy but who care 70 is 70. Ready for Spring!

Mornin’ All. 75* and sunny here. Glad I got my air conditioner fixed. My son finally had time and fixed my computer. It was just a few settings that had changed for some reason and was making life difficult for me. It was sending all my Stella’s comments to junk. So, every morning I had to go searching for them. Now, everything is finally back to normal. I am able to comment without signing in for each comment and I can find other’s comments. Hope your day starts as well.

I hope it is okay to post this. Mike Lindell has been working on another class action lawsuit. It is to ban ALL voting machines.

7. jeans2nd says:

Evenin’ All. Stella, a couple whiles back you had a post about elder abuse of nursing home resident’s voting rights in Wisconsin, but cannot find it now. I had heard rumors of this in 2012 for Lightbringer’s campaign, but dismissed it as just too farfetched. Nobody would treat someone’s GMa that way.

Then i joined the Trump Campaign in 2016 as one of the lower Trump admin gang, and thus was privy to all the behind-the-scenes meetings and doings.

I swore I’d never speak of this, but conscience prevails.
    We had a group from Cleveland down one morning, former Lightbringer campaign workers who were advising us of the Obama tricks they used in 2012. Everything I’d heard in 2012 was true, and much more. The way these elders were treated is/was disgusting. Details are not necessary, you’ve already heard it. I can vouch for all you’ve heard with first-hand knowledge.

For the record, we all listened politely and fed them a first-class breakfast (i cleaned up!).
    We did absolutely nothing about which they told us.
    And honestly, we were having way too much fun to be serious enough to pull off something that evil.