General Discussion, Saturday, January 8, 2022

30 Responses to General Discussion, Saturday, January 8, 2022

Mornin’ sportsfans!

I once had respect for Dick Cheney. Even sent him a Christmas card once. No longer. Apparently he’s just another lying politician.

Good mornin’. Sunny and cool here. Slight breeze. About 70* right now. Perfect weather. I still haven’t undressed the tree. I guess that is one of my jobs for today. It really needs to be done. So, have a happy.

Evidently I have come into disfavor of WordPress. I have to re-sign in for each comment. Can’t figure out what changed.

• weather257 says:

Computer setting must’ve gotten switched…it’s not keeping you logged in.

Did you try a different browser? That can make a difference.

I got my tree down, but haven’t put everything away yet.

We have very cold and sunny weather today. Tomorrow we will have a “heat wave”. Meaning that it will be above freezing.

• auscitizenmom says:

I don’t want to change my browser since I have been using this one all along and it was working fine until a few months ago when I started having trouble with “like” and then this morning when it started being a problem to comment.

If any of you have a rice cooker, you might want to try this – or not.

If you have an I Phone . . .

7. czarina33 says:

Some Starbucks and Apple stores are having to close because they don’t have another staff. Well I won’t miss that…

8. texan59 says:

The media is continuing to gaslight us. This is their latest and greatest line of bovine excrement. Omicron is from a mouse.