It’s Caturday!

13 Responses to It’s Caturday!

HAPPY CATURDAY!

• weather257 says:

Mornin’ WeeWeed! If a kitten can’t do it, no one can.
      Ours popped out of a hay barn 8 years ago this October. The vet guessed his age at 6 months, so we set his birthday at May 1st. Today he’s the “Birthday Boy!” He was very tame, and we eventually deduced he was one of 3 kitties a neighbor bottle-raised. We’re very rural, and this neighbor is at least half a mile away. He arrived one month after our dear kitty of 12 years disappeared (probably coyotes); my heart was still aching, so he was a gift.

• WeeWeed says:

Mornin’ Weather!

• czarina33 says:

Our orange outdoor cat Mickey-O showed up like that. Perfectly tame, adaptable to everything except the terrier who loves to harass him. He is a wonderful companion when I am working outdoors because he finds me and lies down nearby, not demanding attention, just being there while I discuss weeds or trimming branches.

I love orange tabbies. One that I had was very gentle and would give hugs.

• weather257 says:

Cats love gardening, don’t they? Ours is orange too; medium hair but lots of it. This time of year he gets a LOT of brushing so minimal hair goes into his stomach. Orange have a big personality, from our experience.

• The Tundra PA says:

One of my two best cats ever was a big ol’ orange tabby male DSH who just showed up one day and never left. We thought he was a girl, but the vet said no he was a neutered male about 3 years old. Greatest mouser and ratter ever. For some reason I don’t remember, we named him Red Kitty. Weighed 18 pounds and lived to be 20 years old. What a great boy he was. Still miss him.