Dave Rubin: Censorship by social media, airlines etc.

This is disgusting. I’m still shocked, even though I suppose I shouldn’t be. Being put on a “no fly list” because you are a journalist reporting on January 6?

This entry was posted in Censorship, Media, Social Media, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

22 Responses to Dave Rubin: Censorship by social media, airlines etc.

1. just stevie says:

Scary! It’s out there Stella…anyone that supported PDT, his ideals, patriots, will be identified using social media to be destroyed if Dems get their way. They can’t afford for any of us to remain to start another party. Anything other than the party in place will be forbidden going forward. I pray for Sundance and you guys, Rush, and others…every day! 🙏

• glendl says:

Essentially, they cannot afford for us to remain, whether to start another party or to face them in 2024.
      The main problem for us in 2024 will be getting a fair election. It will not happen. I doubt that enough Republicans will have the guts to do much about it. The vast majority folded already, more scared for their own seats and ‘fringe’ benefits.

2. just stevie says:

Sidney Powell…my heart breaks for her! She’s going to need our prayers! She may win the battle if she has the Kraken info she says she has or she may lose just because the whole system will be against her regardless of what info she holds.

Seb Gorka on Twitter just called Jack Dorsey etal The Facists of Silicon Valley. Appropriate!

This is happening to all conservatives on Twitter:

A small taste of what it will be like living in a Bide-Harr country. They’ve had their taste of coups and now are acting Stalinist.

7. FrankieZee says:

Going to be a rough four years. Everybody make sure we hang together through this shit storm that is brewing. I still think it is not over for Trump by a long shot. By the way, where is General Flynn hiding out?

8. hocuspocus13 says:

Now their going after Clearance Thomas… they want him out

BREAKING: Parler Goes Down After Trump Joins Social Media Platform – Apple Threatens to Remove Parler Unless it Enacts Draconian Censorship Policies
    By Cristina Laila – Published January 8, 2021 at 5:45pm

Big Tech Launches Massive Coordinated Cyber Attack on 74,000,000 Trump Voters — GOP SILENT
    By Cassandra Fairbanks – Published January 8, 2021 at 6:25pm

Buckle up. They want you silenced.

11. Pa Hermit says:

Gateway Pundit is becoming a Lefty organization.

12. MaryNutmeg says:

Stella, Thank you for posting this video… I appreciate your site and I appreciate the comments here. All of you bring sanity to my day.

13. hoosiertruthfan says:

I had been procrastinating but when I saw the foolishness happening from Twitter, Facebook and Google/Youtube I deactivated all of my accounts. Google is no longer on my computer or phone.
    It’s a small thing but it gives me peace of mind.

14. jeans2nd says:

Listened this morning, and has bothered me all day. Find myself agreeing with Malice, a self-proclaimed anarchist, but in my view more of a nihilist.

The Blaze reporter is not a “real” reporter, you see, as he’s not a member of the correct “clubs.” The WalkAway girl is antithetical to The Party’s purpose.
    And Malice? Has no faith in anything in our gubmint, and The Constitution no longer means anything, and hasn’t for a long time.

Sadly, Malice is the most correct, and there is no one to fix this, no one willing to try. All we’ve left is Our Lord.
    For Malice’s sake, I hope Malice meets Our Lord before it’s too late.

Congress held hearings a few months ago on the Collusive Oligarchs, and the majority, both sides, agreed the Collusive Oligarchs were monopolies. Yet Congress did nothing. Again.
    And so it goes.