LIVE: Stop The Steal Arizona State Capitol Protest 12/19/20

This entry was posted in 2020 Election, 2020 Presidential Race, Vote Fraud. Bookmark the permalink.

11 Responses to LIVE: Stop The Steal Arizona State Capitol Protest 12/19/20

1. czarowniczy says:

NOW they’re finally calling it a coup?

• Dan says:

Who is calling it a coup?

• glendl says:

On the outside chance that Hillary did not win in 2016. To a certain extent, I believe 0bama was to turn out the lights on America, but he couldn’t deliver, then someone decided that we needed at least one female president and that had to be Hillary.

• czarowniczy says:

Before Joe and Kamala can turn out the lights there are over 75 million Americans standing in front of the switch.

• glendl says:

I know, and I am one of them.
          0bama did not accomplish his goal because of resistance from those 75 million people. I believe resistance from those people prevented the hoped for Amnesty/Path to Citizenship for the 9-11 million Illegal Aliens in the US at that time. That mythical 9-11 million Illegal aliens they touted was probably closer to 30 million Illegal Aliens. This resistance that they tried to force on the American people in 2006, 2007goal. That is why 0bama did not turn out the lights so to speak. That is when the need for the 2016 election came about.
          One of Biden’s first acts will be to implement an Amnesty or whatever they choose to call it. I have no idea what else he has in mind, but anything he does will be to weaken America.
          Standing behind Biden & the Globalist Elite are 65 million people and that is who the 75 million people will face. BLM/Black Panthers, La Raza/Illegal Aliens, Moslems, Antifa, and maybe the Chinese. Will the Mexican govt do anything to complete the ongoing “la reconquista”.
          I know what must be done, they must be fought at their level and return-in-kind plus a lot more it we are to prevail. This has been on my mind for some time and I am ready. I am not sure how many of the 75 million are ready to do it. It will not be a problem for me because I have these grade-school granddaughters.

• czarowniczy says:

All the words I’ve used for years but the government and the media are making any words but their words evil and racist. Biden’s already said that one of his first moves will be a path towards amnesty and citizenship, thanks for all of those absentee ballots.

• glendl says:

I know, and I am one of them.

2. glendl says: