OANN – Voting irregularities pile up in key battleground states

I’ve been waiting for this video to be available on YouTube! It has been running regularly on the One America News Network.

This entry was posted in 2020 Election, 2020 Presidential Race, Vote Fraud. Bookmark the permalink.

9 Responses to OANN – Voting irregularities pile up in key battleground states

1. Pa Hermit says:

I’m afraid we will run out of time. So vast of a corruption that it’s hard to wrap one’s head around it. I find it really disappointing so many people are involved and are actually a part of this scam! Where is the American pride and spirit? Actions should have consequences! Serious consequences!!!

• auscitizenmom says:

The number of people willing to be a part of it bothers me, too.

• glendl says:

100 years of brainwashing America’s youth has taken its toll on the American Pride & American Spirit. So many see it as their moral duty to turn out the lights on America and thus make the world a better place. Patriotism is a naughty word among so many.

Thanks for posting this excellent vid, Stella!

As an addendum to the video…

BREAKING HUGE: Major National Security Issue Identified Related to China’s Connection to Dominion Voting Machines
    By Joe Hoft – Published December 7, 2020 at 9:30am

Huge National Security Issue – Devices manufactured by a China owned company are attached to Dominion machines!

I’m sending the video and this article to my email list.

My ancient programming doesn’t permit me to check out the links in this article, but it seems like good news…

Arizona Supreme Court Agrees to Hear Republican Party Election Lawsuit
    By Steven Ertelt – December 7, 2020 | 8:00PM PHOENIX, ARIZONA

Wow, after sending out the video and article, I received back a long commentary from a very conservative friend of mine who has thrown in the towel. He said it really doesn’t matter who becomes President. He’s tired of the whole thing and said not to send him anything ever again on the election or court cases. Said we all need to “suck it up!”

Either he’s had one too many glasses of wine for dinner or he’s gone off the deep end. The last person I ever expected to get such a message from. I’m not planning to write him back.

LIFE!

• Sounds like he needs to take a break from reading it all. I try to limit myself so I’m not overwhelmed. It is getting repetitive, and there are some things said and done that worry me, but I can’t fix it, just pray. He’s not making sense saying it doesn’t matter. It matters a lot more than when Obama took office. “Sucking it up”??? What, that the country and our lives will go down the toilet?
      I’d give him time, and keep in contact about other things. Unless this has something to do with something or someone personal in his life, he will probably come around.

• Lucille says:

Thanks, G&C. I’ll keep in contact, sending him music videos I think he might like and various innocuous articles, jokes, etc.

It’s sad to give up, especially when our President needs us and we need him to continue the great strides he’s made to better our lives.

• Gary says:

Sucking it up is exactly how we got here! Time to put on the big boy pants and do what needs to be done.