What would Andrew Breitbart say about the senatorial vote in Georgia?

breitbart_is_here

Wow, I really miss Andrew Breitbart. If Andrew were alive today, what would he say?

There has been a lot of talk about the January runoff for Senate in Georgia. Some say, “vote the GOPe out”. Others say, “a majority GOP senate may be our only leverage in Washington.”

I believe that Andrew Breitbart would have led the “get out the vote” for the GOP senators in Georgia. Here is a speech that Andrew, the pragmatist, gave at CPAC in 2012, not long before he died:

I want to teach everyone I know that there’s nothing to fear but fear itself, and that there’s strength in numbers.  I’ve been looking directly forward instead of into the rear view mirror, not worrying about what people think of me, and it has empowered me.  And it can empower you.

fearless-andrew-breitbart

This entry was posted in 2020 Election, 2020 Presidential Race, Politics, The Culture, Vote Fraud. Bookmark the permalink.

17 Responses to What would Andrew Breitbart say about the senatorial vote in Georgia?

1. just stevie says:

Hmmm…I wonder what Breitbart would say about Breitbart News today! 🙄 I’m sensing a (negative) change in their reporting…just paying attention…

2. just stevie says:

On another note Stella, I too would love to know Andrew Breitbart’s thoughts on the GA election! If indeed he would support the ‘get out and vote’ then what would his solution be to reign in the RINOs! We vote them in, then they turn around and screw us! I’m sure I’m not the only one that is just fed up with their deceptions!

I’m sure that giving the Senate to the Democrats would not have been his solution (nor is it mine.) Life and politics aren’t perfect, because people are not. All we can do is what we think is best. I would rather see McConnell (as flawed as he is) in charge of the Senate than Schumer.

• Menagerie says:

It’s a game they play and win every damned time. I had resolved not to play their game any more, and theDonald Trump was elected. I have voted to give him the support he needed. If he is not given the second term he won, I do not have one iota of loyalty to the Republican Party.

I don’t care how much it hurts, if Trump isn’t in the Waite House again the Republicans need to die a justified death. And if that happens, I’m with czar. It’s game over then anyhow.

The Republicans get to play the same game every damned time, and every time we have to give them what they want.

• texan59 says:

We don’t. But those in the club want to stay in the club so they would rather sell out any dignity, morals, or principles they have. We get scr*wed, and they get rich and laugh at us.

I didn’t know about Breitbart until after he was gone. I do wish he was still around.

4. Linda K. says:

If President Trump prevails and we lose the Senate races in Georgia, it will still be 50-50, with then VP Pence being the tie breaker.

5. jeans2nd says:

You think of Breitbart, but my mind went to Steve Bannon who, like Lin Wood, was a lifelong Democrat.
    Specifically, Steve Bannon and Judge Roy Moore. How’d that all work out?

How much easier and/or different might things have been had Bannon not split the loyalties of Deplorables, not to mention going against the choice of the Guy In Charge (Pres Trump)?
    But then, Bannon is a grifter, out for his own notoriety, exactly opposite of how those who knew him, and especially those who, like Larry O’Conner, were close friends, remember Breitbart.
    Somehow, methinks Breitbart would have stood beside Pres Trump.

• tblakney says:

I live in Alabama and my wife and I are wondering about our own election here . Roy Moore should have won that election going away but we think Sen. Shelby backed stabbed the process. I am not a big fan of Roy Moore but my wife is and he certainly was the better of the two candidates to me!!

6. czarowniczy says:

it’s ALL about Georgia, the progressive’s Crown Jewel of the New South, the Southern nexus of finance, corrosive pop culture, drugs, thug empowerment and corrupt politics.

The full swing of the crooked power brought to bear in the November 3rd election will be distilled and focused on Georgia, I’d predicted the Rats would be crawling thru the underbrush to get at least 3 Senate seats on the 3rd, the focus was on the Presidential race but they tried and blew it on the Senate. Democrats have learned to not make the same mistake twice while Republican halfhearted election efforts just limp along.

If we lose to the Rats in Georgia you can forget about the midterms, there’ll be so many changes made and in progress that conservatives will be history. Kamala’s already promised an ‘independent’ committee of ‘experts’ to study reparations and that should cement that vote. There’s also the promise by Old Joe to open the floodgates for immigrants, expedited citizenship (in time for the midterm?) for the tens of thousands camped out in camps already and the usual round of dipping into the workers’ pockets to pay for all the freebies they’ll get for heaven knows how long.

I’m betting Atlanta will be one of the cities the Rats will use to move the Left Coast decriminalization of drugs to the East Coast. Atlanta’s a distribution point for drugs, various cartel and black gangs have points of contact that run coast-to-coast – after Katrina when black drug groups disbursed to Texas and Atlanta the drug problems in NOLA shot up. Now they have the power to make business less troublesome for their native, Mexican and Chinese drug supporters.

7. ernnburn says:

We must stand against the progressive left! Get out and vote, otherwise your on the other side.
    God bless Andrew Breitbart. May he continue to rage, rage from the grave.

8. tblakney says:

I have always had a lot of respect for Andrew but lately I am beginning to wonder if the website is starting to take the same path that Matt Drudge took.