Today’s Twitter picks …

So much for that. I wonder what they would do in the event of war?

More fake news!

Amen! The panic on social media is crazy. Even usually sane people are losing their marbles.

My normal state will protect me! Who knew?

The globalists are taking a hit, and we nationalists are shown to be rational. Make it in America, and Buy American!

No kidding?!

Good for the dogs. Glad for the lame joke.

So much stupid.

That’s right. It’s too bad our own Democrat Congress is trying to have the order overridden.

Something that a lot of people don’t know about. It makes a difference.

I don’t usually feature CNN, but this is just ridiculous.

No kidding. Nancy strikes again.

Politics go on.

Definitely.

They must have their vacation.

Wow. Talk about unintended consequences!

Oh my. What will they think of next?

Charlie’s prayer.

Another wonderful day!

This entry was posted in 2020 Presidential Race, Corruption, Current Events, Faith, Fake News, Free Speech, Government, Media, Music, Politics, Social Media, The Culture, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

12 Responses to Today’s Twitter picks …

Gee, I wonder if Omar has divorced her brother yet? Or, maybe she doesn’t have to divorce him since he is her brother. Would that mean the marriage was not legal anyway? Or, was it never actually consummated, so they could get an annulment? I wonder if she would answer any of those questions.

OMG Now we know why there are so many sick and dead in Italy. 😯

• Lucille says:

The marriage to her brother wasn’t consummated seeing as he’s openly gay. Muslims are OK with throwing gays off buildings; so it’s amazing he’s still alive. As for Omar marrying a Jew, just wow…with the Islam-approved mission of killing Jews, Mynett better watch his back.

• hocuspocus13 says:

Omar

I’m still in question about the CAMPAIGN MONEY 💰💰💰 she and hubby honeymooned on!!!

2. Gary says:

“The debate, featuring Bernie Sanders and Joe Biden, will be held with no live audience nor live participants”

Fixed it!

3. hocuspocus13 says:

Coronavirus

The best take away is the absolute need for America to be independent upon producing our own goods…

Made in the USA 🇺🇸

4. jeans2nd says:

Re: Jonathan Turley – I’m with Prof Turley and Stella. Took this Wuhan Virus recommendations opportunity to remind Wicked Son how so very good I am to him, after having self-isolated for several years as Prof Turley and Stella. (WS had no comment… lolol)

My daughter planned to visit me for a couple of hours on Sunday (she will be in town for a memorial service, unless it is cancelled), but now probably will not. She knows I am safe right now, and doesn’t want to take a chance on passing anything on to me.

Good grief! Just found this via powerlineblog…”A spokesman for Omar said late Wednesday that Omar and Mynett had also married Islamically, with Mynett converting to Islam.”

Rep. Omar announces marriage to Timothy Mynett, political consultant paid by her campaign
    By Ricardo Lopez – March 11, 2020