President Trump Meets with the Prime Minister of Ireland

Also discusses Coronavirus.

This entry was posted in Current Events, Government. Bookmark the permalink.

14 Responses to President Trump Meets with the Prime Minister of Ireland

1. glendl says:

I am glad things are going well between the US & Israel. We need them and they need us.

2. czarowniczy says:

I wonder if, when the PM entered the Oval Office, Trump said: “And the top of the mornin’ to ya!”. The thought is, somehow, magically delicious.

• FrankieZee says:

I wonder if people meeting Trump are now tested for the virus?

• czarowniczy says:

Back in the old days, probably still, the CIA rerouted the plumbing from selected dignitaries’ loos to a station where the effluent was collected to test for signs of the target’s health. If the Irish PM is Irish he’s probably well sanitized with 80-proof Irish sanitizer.

3. michellc says:

I for one am sick of that word. I just can’t believe the hysteria. My extended family are driving me nuts, can’t believe I went to Texas to a race, can’t believe I’m going to Kansas, don’t I see how serious this is? I guess I can’t, I’m not stopping living my life over fear I might catch a virus or I might die. It makes them really mad when I tell them I have a greater chance of dying on the highway to the races than I do of catching the virus or dying from it.

• czarina33 says:

At least yours want you to stay around. Czar’s act like they are just waiting for the inheritance. Wonder if they think they are getting any from me.

• michellc says:

These are siblings, in-laws and cousins, so they know anything I have will go to my kids and grandkids. I think it just makes them mad that I refuse to set my hair on fire with them. Heck some of them I don’t see maybe once or twice a year.

You point out anything as to why they should not panic and it makes them mad. They’ve convinced themselves hundreds of millions of Americans are going to get it and millions are going to die. It’s crazy. Yesterday I had to take a break and turned my phone off.

• czarina33 says:

Its a pandemic not The Apocwlypse…

• Gary says:

Dempanic, and an awesome Elmer Fudd impersonation I might add.

• michellc says:

One of my city dweller family members who has seemed to have forgotten she grew up on a farm asked me if I was worried about my animals getting infected and giving it to me because she learned that years ago they came up with a cattle coronavirus vaccine. So of course now all animals are carriers. lol

Again, I don’t plan on going to any concerts or sporting games(not that I ever do and there aren’t any to go to…lol), but I have animals to feed and take care of, I have other things I have to go out and about doing and if the panic doesn’t reach the dirt tracks, that’s my little escape from reality.