Body Language: Jeffrey Epstein Mathew Whitaker

I know I’ll probably get criticized for posting so many videos today, but this one is a good one to watch, I think.

This entry was posted in Current Events, Government, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

7 Responses to Body Language: Jeffrey Epstein Mathew Whitaker

My liking of Whitaker could be an emotional reaction because his kind of confident guy has always appealed to me man/woman-wise. Whatever, I believe his verbal and non-verbal communication shows he’s honorable and trustworthy.

However, because he’s worked closely with, likely had lunch and/or dinner with, perhaps even was/is friends with and knows the families of many in the DOJ, he may have a tinge too much blind faith in those we may see as black hats. No way for me to know that, of course, just a feeling. Wouldn’t be the first time I’ve been wrong–pro or con–about big, adorable, teddy bear looking fellas. LOL!

• auscitizenmom says:

LOL I TOTALLY understand what you are saying. I was in love with Hoss on Ponderosa.

• auscitizenmom says:

Did you notice at the beginning when he smiled, his smile went all the way to above his eyebrows? 🙂

• Lucille says:

Yes, great facial expressions.

He played football, too, at the University of Iowa. He did get into a bit of hot water when he claimed Academic All-American status and isn’t on the Iowa list. I was a tad miffed that he apparently did some CV padding, but quickly forgave him for a bit of honor-tarnishing, though I’m still a bit puzzled by it. LOL!

I had seen him on F&F this morning, but it was interesting to get her take on it.

3. czarowniczy says:

Then again, he’s a lawyer. A good lawyer, and I presume he is to get where he’s at, will know about and how to use body language – some schools even have courses in how to use it to effect juries. Tome body language boils down to ‘does the person have a weapon in hand and how close are they?’.

As for any investigation, I think that the movers & shakers can obfuscate and delay, maybe even offer up a sacrificial goat, in hopes November 2020 brings a friendly change. Stretching out an investigation well into regime change or just until the public’s fickle attention flags is an art good politicians or bureaucrats are well versed in. The alternative is another slow tides of player ‘suicides’ or ‘accidents’.