It’s Doggityday!

Image | This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

28 Responses to It’s Doggityday!

HAPPY DOGGITY DAY! KISS YOUR DOG AND KISS THE MEMORY OF YOUR 4-LEGGED CANINE LOVED ONES DAY…

Dog Portraits by Elke Vogelsang

3. czarowniczy says:

It’s spring all right, and Daisy’s losing that winter coat…in clumps. She looks like one of those spring-shedding buffalo on a Nat Geo program. A doggie downside.

4. joshua says:

Oh, hot diggity, dog ziggity, boom what you do to me
    It’s so new to me, what you do to me
    Hot diggity, dog ziggity, boom what you do to me
    When you’re holding me tight

perry como…1956

• lovely says:

Happy Day Joshua! It’s good to see you posting here 🙂 !

• joshua says:

it is great to finally feel like I might still be a human
        got my appetite back and doing chores and errands again.
        missed being here with ya’ll
        thanks for your prayers and support
        long way to go still.
        blessings and love to all Stellers…especially doggie lovers

• Menagerie says:

Glad you are feeling better joshua. You keep healing and we will keep praying.

• lovely says:

That is so awesome Joshua!

My cousin’s blood counts are good and he is going off of chemo to see what his body does. We thought we would be saying good bye to him over a year ago. As it is he has another birthday just around the corner 🙂 !

He is not “cured” of 100% healthy but he is living life and that we are forever grateful for! And thank you to everyone here praying for him, I don’t and can’t thank you enough.

I will try to be better about updating on him.

Life ain’t always beautiful but it’s a pretty good ride. __Gary Allen

• Lucille says:

I’d been meaning to ask about your cousin, lovely. Glad to read he’s doing so unexpectedly well.

• lovely says:

Thank you Lucille 🙂 . He is just winded all of the time and weak. His last chemo treatment for now was 2 days ago. He is about 5′ 10″ and 97 pounds which is really kind of brutal. But his spirit is strong and he is hopeful for some more time up at his summer place this year. He is currently staying with his sister who is trying to fatten him up 🙂 .

• joshua says:

one day at a time

i only focus on events….never on outcomes

asked a nice woman at the cancer center how she was doing today, and she replied with a grin ” Pretty well…The dirt is still underneath me”
            These folks have unbelievably positive attitudes.

• czarina33 says:

I had to show this to our secretary at work, since she has & loves dachs!

• Morning Joshua! 😊👋🏻👋🏻👋🏻

Dog Who Wasn’t Supposed To Survive Is Completely Transformed By Love | The Dodo Pittie Nation

• czarina33 says:

BD was 14# when Czar found her by the side pf the road. He brought he home, fed her canned food and she doubled her weight in a week, then settled in on the couch. Rescued dogs are sooooo happy!