Nick Sandmann: The truth in 15 minutes

lovely posted this on the General Discussion thread today, and I posted it to Facebook. Time we posted it here. It is a beautifully edited and clear explanation of what happened in DC two weeks ago:

2 weeks ago, the mainstream media, politicians, church officials, commentators, & celebrities rushed to judgment to wrongfully condemn, threaten, disparage & vilify Nick Sandmann based solely on a few seconds of an out-of-context video clip. It only takes 15 minutes to learn the truth. Here it is.

This entry was posted in Current Events, Media, Racism, The Culture, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

13 Responses to Nick Sandmann: The truth in 15 minutes

1. hocuspocus13 says:

It was very good video

That Lawyer did a great job at least he’ll have another career to fall back on if need be

…and PS

I hope he sues their asses off all of them ✌

• TigerBear says:

LOL That lawyer is very rich and needn’t work another day, let alone cultivate a new career. But I get what you’re saying. πŸ˜„

I too hope he puts the flames to these hateful lying peoples feet. Hurt them the only way possible…..EMPTY THEIR WALLETS/bank accounts and possibly any future earnings. Make them pay….through the nose. As the old adage goes. πŸ‘πŸ½πŸ‘πŸ½

This makes me so angry.

3. hocuspocus13 says:

I have a question to ask

Did anyone read that a female border patrol agent was killed Saturday night at the Texas border?

4. jeans2nd says:

Why has no one aired all the racist misogynist hateful vids of Pres Trump in his earlier years? With all the current vitriol currently aimed at Pres Trump, there must be hundreds, if not thousands, of these type hateful vids, even recent ones.
    Yet, no one has published any of them.
    Is that not odd?
    There have not even been any lawsuits like Nick Sandman’s, and sue-happy Donald J. Trump certainly would have sued.
    And yet, nothing. No one has even asked. Curious.

Extremely thankful an ethical attorney has finally decided to do the right thing, and found this young man. Nick Sandman is blessed.
    With apologies to Menagerie and the other Catholics here, shame on Nick’s Diocese and clergy. They of all people should have waited to hear both sides. Menagerie would have!

• hocuspocus13 says:

I’m not sure what your point is in your first paragraph and I’ll admit I’m also not quite sure I’m understanding it but…

The the “vids of President Trump in his earlier years” have been put out there

Many times

Unfortunately to perhaps your disappointment the vids were not racist or hateful because Trump never was… πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

5. Wow. That is one powerful video. I’m trying to think what to say. So many emotions. We live now. This is our age. Not two hundred years ago. We are not responsible for our ancestors. Indigenous people get over it and move on. Main Street Media stop with the victimization of marginalized groups narrative. We are all trying to get on in our day to day lives, but the media is distorting the narrative. The Covington students are to be commended for their patience and endurance. God Bless America. Though I have Canadian and English citizenship.