Share your Halloween pics …

Whether old or recent, pictures of you, your children, grandchildren or your dog – we’d love to see them!

I’ll start out with a few of mine:

Carving the pumpkin (2004)

2004

2004

Younger grandson. School Halloween parade. Probably about 2009.

This entry was posted in Family, Holidays, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

16 Responses to Share your Halloween pics …

My son loved Halloween best of all the holidays, including Christmas. He loved to dress up. When he was 7, things went terribly wrong and we were late getting him dressed, etc. and his friends went without him. When we came back he said, in the most suffering tone you could imagine, that that was the worst Halloween ever and started crying. I still get tears in my eyes when I think of it today.

2. I have only one Halloween picture of me, but it’s a instant picture from the 80’s, and my scanner does not work 😦 Both dear hubby and I are hobos. It’s the only thing I could get him to dress up as.
    At a work Halloween party he went dressed as his geeky engineer self, but holding and stabbing a cereal box. (Serial killer). Honestly I thought he should have gone wearing what he had on the 1st time I met him: A green plaid short sleeve shirt, with green polyester pants, and his horn rimmed glasses taped together, but the party organizer said no engineer costumes – everyone would have gone as themselves! BTW he did NOT wear a pocket protector – that would have transformed him into nerd territory Hahaha! ROTFLMAO! Ahhhh, but he’s MY geeky engineer, and I am proud of him! 😉

So since I have no photos, and because of Doggy day, I’ll just post this cute pic I found on the web 😉

…and this picture of 2 unknown people who won the prize for best costumes at a party:

😉

3. lovely says:

I don’t have any halloween photos online and I’d have to search for them or I’d post some. Kiddo and I are going to sit on the porch soon and hand out candy 🙂 ! The pumpkin carving photo is my favorite! Happy halloween Stella 🙂 !

4. Menagerie says:

I was gone all day, and I can’t find my favorite Halloween picture of my granddaughter. Her first Halloween she was a very precious, very unhappy little peacock. Man I need to find that picture.

5. Menagerie says:

Okay, my first grandchild on her first Halloween.

6. Menagerie says:

Could not get imgur to work last night. Here’s more. Super Mario is not happy, eh? He hates the hat.

• Menagerie says:

Thought I resized this one like the others. SOrry!

Cute! Reminds me of when I bought these really cute rubber boots for the older GS. He hated them and screamed if you put them on his feet. We have pics somewhere.

• auscitizenmom says:

Kids can be so funny. You never know whether they will go for something or not. When my sister was really young, I made her a beautiful, ruffled dress out of a really beautiful aqua material. She hated that dress more than anything in the world. She even reiterated that a few years ago. And, she was in her 60’s.

7. Menagerie says:

My grandson has a fascination with penguins, and actually has a great deal of knowledge about them.

8. Menagerie says:

These three are mine as well. Vampira is quite the character. Let’s just say she believes her own press.