It’s Doggityday!

Image | This entry was posted in Family, Humor. Bookmark the permalink.

24 Responses to It’s Doggityday!

I would have rather been with them…

2. czarowniczy says:

Ahhhh….BD, our ghost dog. She stays up with me until I go to bed. When I enter the bedroom (in the dark, Czarina’s usually crashed by 10:30) I use a small, dull light to make sure I’m not stepping on a dog/cat or that Czarina hasn’t moved a dresser into my path just for laughs. I have to cal BD to come as she’s wary of the Big Bad Daisy who sleeps by the door, denying lesser animals access. BD just slowly appears out of the dark, a dull vanilla shadow that materializes out of the dark.
    She has her delineated space marked by a blanket and she’ll sit, turn around and look at me. I’ll pat her on the had three times, tell her she’s a good girl and she’ll lay herself down and that’s it. Our nightly ghost dog routine.

• Gil says:

Your doggie just needs her security routine. My last beagle absolutely will not sleep anywhere without me. She gets to use a chaise though. I have her trained to stay in bed until I pick her up and put her on the top stair in the morning, otherwise its tappity tap on the floor.

The Dogs of Halloween…

4. Gil says:

Halloween music.

This one cracks me up…

6. Gil says:

Happy Halloween from California! Hope everyone has a fun day.
    Keep your pups inside with all the activity if your neighborhood is noisy.

7. lovely says:

Have a beautiful Doggity Day folks! Joshua I hope your little pups are enjoying some crunch time in the leaves! ❤️🙏🏼