Senator Rand Paul on John Brennan, the Mueller Investigation, and Diplomacy

There have been times when I disagreed with Rand Paul, but there is no doubt that he is a patriot, who has our country as his first priority.

This entry was posted in Government, News, Politics. Bookmark the permalink.

6 Responses to Senator Rand Paul on John Brennan, the Mueller Investigation, and Diplomacy

There have been times I have felt frustrated by Rand Paul and felt he was acting a little screwy, but mostly I agree with him, too. I also have always admired him, even when I didn’t agree with him, for his tenacity to what he believed. And, I have no doubt he is a true patriot who puts America first.

Another vid from Tucker Carlson and Rand Paul on a very troubling issue…

Strong feelings one way or another about Rand Paul…no…though I certainly believe he loves America. Higher office for him? No, again. An indication the other day that he might not vote for Kavanaugh is annoying. That’s just helping the Democrats. Without his vote and other possible defections, our President will once again have to do unnecessary battle.

• auscitizenmom says:

I believe he met with Kavanaugh and has changed his mind. He was concerned about a specific ruling that Kavanaugh made about privacy, I believe.

• Lucille says:

Excellent! Perhaps making any announcement of displeasure should be withheld until a final decision is made would be the better way to go in the future, though.

Any apprehensions a Republican Senator may have will only be used against the President. At a time when President Trump needs positive support from his party, Senators should be fully aware of what their words mean to the nation’s stability.

• Menagerie says:

With all seriousness, I do not believe any of the Republican senators have that kind of maturity Lucille.

• Lucille says:

That’s likely true. My state’s Senators, James Risch and Mike Crapo, are never in the news. No one interviews them as no one cares what Idahoans think, but also because they’re pretty laid back and don’t make waves. They are considered conservative-sorta and seem to go along with what leadership wants and are inclined to support the President.