It’s Caturday!

Image | This entry was posted in Humor, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

26 Responses to It’s Caturday!

Why Do Cats Sleep in Unusual Places?! – Simon’s Cat | LOGIC

• auscitizenmom says:

Cute!

• Would marry this woman. She’s wonderful.

• Wooly Covfefe says:

Tripod is curled up next to my pillow right now, on a knit blankie my great aunt Nancy made, a long time ago. I’m told that the blankie is magical, and causes restful sleep and good dreams, and all of hers were blessed with those qualities. He seems pretty restful.

Later he’ll be curled up on a thick comforter I have next to the bed (that’s his bed, really).

Even later he’ll be under the bed. The author is right, they have three or four rotating spots to sleep in, and also in that cats, especially older cats, sleep a LOT. Good for them. I’d say Tripod sleeps 23 hours a day. Maybe 22.

Ever have to extract a cat from under a bed? I’m glad I’m skinny, if not persuasive.

Awesome video, Lucille.

Abyssinian cats.

Cat Fishing – Happy 6th Birthday Cole!

• Lucille says:

In my childhood, my family had a mama cat (no regular folk got their cats spayed in those days) who would give us a litter every couple of years when Mom didn’t keep Kitty confined during her fertile days. Kitty taught her kittens how to push open the screen door (the old hook and eye latch was only latched at night). They’d go in and out all day, alternating sleeping on the big wicker porch chairs and the living room couch.

On sunny days when it wasn’t too hot, Kitty would climb up the front porch posts and maneuver herself around to get on the roof and use her sleeping place on the shingles. Neighbors and passing pedestrians were amused to see her sleeping on the slanted roof.

• czarowniczy says:

So, the Russian cats hacked the shed…..Mueller!!!!!!!

5. G-d&Country says:

🙂 Great Minds think alike! I put this little tam on this little Scottish Fold yesterday for today!

Happy Caturday everyone! 🙂

6. Gil says:

Ughhh…. im losing an hour!

7. I like Civet cats. They poop coffee. How cool is that?

If there were unicorns that pooped Skittles™, like we were all told there were when Obama was elected, that would be cool, too. But Civet cats actually exist, and coffee is better than Skittles™.

8. G-d&Country says:

Here is a Scottish Highland Kitten – the Humongous variety 😉

OK, OK, I’ve lost it! I just think they are so cute!

9. czarina33 says:

Last week watched a movie, “A Cat Named Bob” about a London cat & the man he adopts. Last night watched “Kedi” about street cats in Istanbul. Kedi is a YouTube movie so I guess you could watch it there. Smiled a lot during both.