Why do fewer and fewer Americans trust the mainstream media. Investigative journalist Sharyl Attkisson, author of The Smear, explains.
25 Things I Trust More than MSM:
• A wolverine with a ‘pet me’ sign
• A mixed drink made by Bill Cosby
• A straight edge shave from a member of ISIS
• An elevator ride with Ray Rice
• A vast right wing conspiracy
• Brian Williams’ memory
• Pete Carroll coaching decisions
• Elvis and Bigfoot sightings
• Scientology and their belief that Xenu killed millions of aliens (Thetans) from around the universe by kidnapping them, bringing them to earth in golden DC-8 “space-planes” & blowing them up inside volcanoes with hydrogen bombs.
• An IRS agent claiming they are only there to help
• Gas Station sushi
• Mexican tap water
• The Browns going to the Super Bowl
• A Nigerian inheritance email
• A Muslim pilot alone in the cockpit
• Islam being the religion of peace
• Global warming, I mean global climate change, I mean…whatever
• Iran with enriched Uranium
• Steroid free professional wrestling
• Tom Brady with game balls
• An Afghan wearing a backpack
• Paul is dead
• Keeping my healthcare plan
• Virgin sisters of Mexican street hustlers
• Iraqi dinar appreciation
LikeLiked by 3 people
Joshua, you just crack me up! Thanx!
LikeLiked by 1 person
A woman of integrity, Attkisson nails it. She doesn’t telegraph her political views but simply presents her findings with no embellishments. Both conservatives and liberals likely think she is a Republican. I’d wager she is not; but you’ll never get an answer from her on that, and that’s how it should be for a journalist.
Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:
You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. ( Log Out / Change )
You are commenting using your Twitter account. ( Log Out / Change )
You are commenting using your Facebook account. ( Log Out / Change )
You are commenting using your Google+ account. ( Log Out / Change )
Connecting to %s
Notify me of new comments via email.
Notify me of new posts via email.
Enter your email address to follow this blog and receive notifications of new posts by email.