ECLIPSE LIVE STREAMS!

Weather channel coverage beginning at 6:00 am EDT.

Science Channel coverage beginning at 1:15 PM

This NASA channel live now. Special eclipse NASA coverage begins at 12:00 EDT at https://www.nasa.gov/eclipselive/#NASA+TV+Public+Channel.

This entry was posted in Hobbies & General Interest, News, The Culture, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

6 Responses to ECLIPSE LIVE STREAMS!

1. hocuspocus13 says:

Reblogged this on hocuspocus13 and commented:
    󾓦❤󾓦

2. Sharon says:

Totality for about 30 seconds + here. I saw it, along with the diamond ring. Not sure I could make out the Beadles Beads, but that’s a failure of eyesight, I suspect.

Got very chilly. Saw the beautiful crescent shadows all over the patio and picnic table.

So glad I got to see it. I think it’s impossible to explain adequately. The newscasters who are breathless duty are just silly.

That is all.

3. shiloh1973 says:

Here in Eastern Washington. Had the neighbors over. We sat on my deck and were able to see 94% totality. I bought our glasses about two months ago. It was great! At about 75% the crickets started chirping and the birds got quiet. I know it was early, but beer and snacks were served.

4. joshua says:

well, got a tad shady for a minute or two, temp sorta dropped but not enough to feel, so kinda a big whoop here in Dallas…at least the Russians didn’t hack the sun or anyone demand we tear down the sun because it is racist and an embarrassment for the hatred sunburn that mostly white people get to enjoy more than any other group of people, sunlight being a serious part of white privilige and sunburn unequally distributed because Trump hates anyone that is not a rich white person….

poo.

5. joshua says:

Hank Johnson said that he expected Middle America to split in half and tip over because of all the people that rushed to the eclipse zone to watch the sun get blotted out as fast as the Hate Speech Police can tear down a statue of Robert E. Lee.