Language alert

I am hunting for, and will be posting, videos that shoot down favorite Democrat/Progressive narratives. This is the first.

This entry was posted in Government, News, Politics. Bookmark the permalink.

11 Responses to *NSFW* Evidence Clinton Campaign Invented Trump/Russia Story To Cover Their Failures

Some of that was really funny. But, he laid out some facts about Hillery and Podesta very clearly. Looking forward to the others.

2. Honestly I love the NSFW language. At this point in time it’s pretty much necessary language.

And in fact, at work — wherein this language is supposedly not safe to use — and at most workplaces which involve labor, we use this language quite often, and to great effect.

Again, Pulp Fiction and Reservoir Dogs wouldn’t be the great movies they are without NSFW language, well used. Neither would R. Lee Ermey’s intro to Full Metal Jacket.

Sometimes ya just gotta cuss.

Seems appropriate to let people know in advance, so that they can decide if they want to listen or not.

• Wooly Covfefe says:

Oh, I understand, Stella! I don’t use that language in front of kids, or here.

Cuss words exist for a good reason, still. Especially at work.

😀

From the video: “So…. You guys know I’m dumb, right? I come from a dumb family. You guys know I’m… I’m not kidding when I say that I’m dumb. I just have a good bullsh*t detector and a sense of humor.”

Heard.

Excellent video. Progs Delenda Est.

3. Jacqueline Taylor Robson says:

Funny guy! Not very many comedians these days that DON’T cuss. My DH is the funniest person I know. He cusses like a sailor, but he was a sailor for 22 years. I try really hard not to cuss, but it slips out now and then. The biggest cusser I have ever known was my dear Mother, bless her. I guess I come by it by osmosis.
    She even said things I’ve never ever heard another person say!

• auscitizenmom says:

My mother did not cuss, at all. Actually I considered her cussing when she said “get your butt over here.” Then I knew I was in big trouble because she didn’t do that very often. My father didn’t cuss in front of us, either. His bad word was “bloomin’.” My mother still corrected me in my fifties if I said “darn” or “sh!t”.

When she was three she went to her mother and said, “doggone”. Her mother spanked her every time she said it. The problem was her little dog had run off. 🙄

4. facebkwallflower says:

Not a funny article but very good https://wtpotus.wordpress.com/2017/07/22/suspicious-minds/
    “So many of us have suspicious minds. What activates suspicion? Unlikely coincidences. Seemingly unrelated events that coincide or quickly follow, one after another. Put it together and what have you got?
    (This post is long. Apologies. Suspicious minds have a lot to say.)
    Let’s look at a few oddities that we’ve noticed, with regard to the Trump/Russia collusion conspiracy theory. First some excerpts from a UK news article: [emphasis added to quotes