If you don’t follow Judicial Watch, you may have missed “On Watch: Episode 11”.
Transcript: I’m Chris Farrell . . . and this is “On Watch”
If you’re paying attention to the House Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence – and you should be – you’re seeing a titanic struggle for the future of the United States play out.
I am not exaggerating.
I know a great deal about intelligence collection, retention and dissemination. I have personally conducted intelligence missions involving electronic surveillance, concealed monitoring and physical surveillance – and I am well-versed in the authority and reporting requirements to do all those things against both US persons and foreigners, in the United States and overseas. As a commissioned officer and Special Agent of Army Counterintelligence, I commanded both of the two Army Intelligence detachments responsible for physical, technical and aerial surveillance supporting counterintelligence and human intelligence operations. I understand, and have had access to Signals Intelligence (SIGINT) and the subset intelligence discipline of Communications Intelligence or COMINT.
If the misuse and abuse of national intelligence collection systems and procedures, for partisan political purposes by the Obama Administration cannot just slide on by. Hillary Clinton’s national security crimes included running the most highly classified material the U.S. possesses across her outlaw server without legal consequence. If Communications Intelligence is used as a partisan political weapon without people going to jail, we will have crossed the point of no return for institutional corruption in our government, our intelligence services and law enforcement.
It might not seem that way, but believe me, it is exactly that way.
House Intelligence Committee Chairman Devin Nunes has confirmed in writing, and to the press, that the Obama Administration conducted the following activities against President-Elect Trump and his team between November 2016 and January 2017 . . .
- On numerous occasions, the Intelligence Community “incidentally” collected information about U.S. citizens involved in the Trump transition.
- Details about U.S. persons associated with the incoming Trump administration — details with little or no apparent foreign intelligence value—were widely disseminated throughout the government, and apparently leaked to Obama administration allies in the media. Those leaks are felonies.
- Names of Trump transition team members were “unmasked” – their identities revealed and circulated – again, more felonies.
- None of this surveillance was related to Russia or any investigation of Russian activities or of contacts with the Trump team.
This is illegal domestic political espionage on a scale never before imagined. It is, however, totally consistent with the Obama Administration’s weaponizing of the IRS, as well as other unlawful manipulations of government programs to fund the operations of political allies and non-governmental organizations with tax-payer money – just think about the group ACORN.
In a classic effort to deflect the public’s attention, Rep. Adam Schiff, has tried to controversialize and sensationalize the actions of Committee Chairman Nunes. Schiff scrupulously avoids discussing the felonies – the actual crimes we all know have been committed – and instead, attempts to smear the committee chairman for briefing the commander-in-chief.
Political ideologues of The Left have criminally betrayed their oaths and violated national security to attack President Trump and his staff.
Here are the questions that MUST be answered:
- Who was aware of what was going on?
- Why was it not disclosed to Congress?
- Who requested and authorized the unmasking?
- Who directed the intelligence community to focus on Trump associates?
I’m Chris Farrell – On watch.
If you haven’t already seen it, here is the CTH post about the MSNBC interview with former Deputy Assistant Secretary of Defense Dr. Evelyn Farkas regarding the Obama administrations surveillance of the Trump transition team. Dr. Farkas revelations provides further support of Mr. Farrell’s disclosure’s.