General Discussion, Tuesday, September 13, 2022

19 Responses to General Discussion, Tuesday, September 13, 2022

Stellars….

The Bay of Biscay, Spain…

Crystal Beach, Texas…

Both Carlson and the Gateway Pundit article seem discombobulated (I corrected some mistakes in the first TGP paragraph quoted below). And it’s no wonder…there’s no doubt in my mind that the Biden regime wants all rational patriots driven to ground and gone for good.

BREAKING: Tucker Carlson Reads Off List of Trump Allies Targeted, Harassed and Subpoenaed by Biden Regime and Merrick Garland’s DOJ in Ongoing Political Purge (VIDEO)
    By Jim Hoft – Published September 12, 2022 at 7:51pm

“On the Anniversary of the 9-11 Islamist Attacks on America, Democrats and their media organizations announced that the political opposition is now the greatest threat to America and as dangerous at the Islamic terrorists on 9-11.”

This is a longer version of the September 12th Tucker Carlson Tonight but it’s not from Fox News and isn’t a great copy….

Melania Style

Mornin’ all!

Every day they get up thinking of ways to ruin America, justice, freedom and common decency….

BIDEN FIGHTS 9/11 VICTIMS IN COURT TO PROTECT TALIBAN CASH
    Daniel Greenfield – September 12, 2022

White House Democrats have a history of fighting against terror victims suing Islamic terrorists. The Obama administration battled American terror victims suing the PLO. In 2015, after they won a $218 million judgement against the terror group, Blinken, then only a deputy secretary of state, intervened claiming that the lawsuit threatened “several decades of US foreign policy.”

Afternoon All. It is overcast and slightly cool and humid here today. The weather guessers said yesterday that it would rain all day for several days. I didn’t carry my umbrella and it isn’t raining.

My friend sent me a present for my BD. It was a small pkg and she mailed it at the post office on the 7th. I have that account on the Internet that tells me when I have received mail or where it is in transit. I have been following it and it was supposed to be here last Sat, but USPS said it would be late. Then, on Monday, 9/11, I got an email saying it was here and was delivered. I know it wasn’t my imagination because I was telling my friend about it to reassure her that it was here. I didn’t go down to the locked boxes last night, but checked this morning. Nothing. But, what has me upset is that the note on the email is gone and the transit page says it is still in transit and will be late. The USPS notification shows the letter mail that came yesterday, but the bottom part of the page that shows the packages isn’t there at all. Something fishy is going on. I have turned in a search thing and called them, too. It was an expensive ring and she didn’t get insurance on it. I will keep on it.

Got a good night’s sleep last night and didn’t get up until 9:00 much to Loki’s disgust. LOKL

• weather257 says:

We got almost 1/3 inch last night, all at once and accompanied by thunder and the works. I think it was more than anywhere else in Oregon.
      Need precip badly, as all surrounding reservoirs are around 12% to completely dry. Snow pack is imperative, and we haven’t had that for several years. Praying!!
      USPS is crazy and unashamed these days. We had a package that stuck in Bend for at least 2 weeks before being delivered. Hope yours arrives, mom, and best birthday wishes!!

7. Stella says:

8. texan59 says:

My Pillow guy’s phone taken by the Eff-Bee-Eye. Apparently, the Feds want everyone in this country to vote for the R this fall.