It’s Doggityday!

8 Responses to It’s Doggityday!

Happy Doggityday!

Puppy’s First Swim Lesson

• Lucille says:

Ah, mannnn, obviously I put the right caption but the wrong vid link when I placed it in my Doggityday file! LOL! It is, however, an adorable cat vid; so watch it anyway if you want to get a leg up on Caturday.

But here’s one THAT I RE-CHECKED BEFORE POSTING and it does, indeed, show “The President of Ireland’s Dog” who is also adorable…

3. czarina33 says:

Meet Hannah, our new companion. Part collie and part Great Pyrenees. Gentle and sweet, gets along great with the cats.

• Lucille says:

Adorable, czarina! Looking forward to the story of Hannah and more photos.

• czarina33 says:

She has surrendered to my local shelter because she jumped on her previous owners’ scar and scratched it. While in foster care on a farm she was good around chickens, goats, cats and other dogs. She had a broken leg which healed perfectly. So far we have only one problem, she gets into the cat boxes: I will have to buy a used baby playpen to put the box in so she cannot get to it.

• Lucille says:

Oh, poor puppy! Well, she’ll be loved for sure now.

Partaking of cat litter “snacks” is a sign of liking the smell of whatever you feed the cats. My dog Happy could never be let off leash no matter how safe because he’d be drawn to cat leavings, as horrible as that sounds. Aaagghhh!