General Discussion, Sunday, September 4, 2022

29 Responses to General Discussion, Sunday, September 4, 2022

Stellars….

The History of Labor Day | Drive Thru History: American Holidays

Mornin’ y’all! Happy Sunday.

4. texan59 says:

Mornin’ all, from Rancho el Gordito! Our Favorite Sunday Columnist has some thoughts on Federal agencies and their work on suppressing social media for the last 19-20 months. She’s not impressed with their responses. Coffee’s comin’.

5. texan59 says:

Coffee’s up. Enjoy!

6. czarina33 says:

I just made a long post about stain removal on yesterday’s General Discussion, by mistake. If you don’t know about Biz you might want to look at it.

7. Stella says:

Good morning everybody! Overcast this morning; looks like rain.

8. Stella says:

Another greenie attack: Global agenda to cut commercial flying.

9. Stella says:

Good one.

Afternoon All. Just got back from Church and a class for prospective new members afterward. It was very cool this morning, but now is very warm outside.

My son says cold weather is imminent. I will be glad for that. Yesterday, I discovered a swarm of something, maybe yellow jackets, just off the sidewalk near my apartment door. Loki likes to stick her nose into the holes in the dirt next to the walkways. I had to pull her away and then realized we had stirred up something else. Then, last night I took her the other way to go potty before we went to bed and something stung or bit her foot evidently. She hopped on her other legs until she went to bed. I gave her some Benadryl and she was fine this morning.

Hope there are no bees or other stinging insects in your life today.