General Discussion, Saturday, September 3, 2022

9 Responses to General Discussion, Saturday, September 3, 2022

Stellars….

11 Plant Combos You Should Grow Side-by-Side
    By Arricca Sansone – April 26, 2020

It’s part folklore, part science, but companion planting just may help your garden grow.

Joe Biden Has Always Been a Bad Person; No Wonder He’s a Bad President
    By ROBERT SPENCER – September 01, 2022

On Tuesday, Fox News’ Lisa Boothe enunciated a simple truth…. … “One of the biggest lies we were ever told is that Joe Biden is a good man. He is a terrible president. Even worse human being.”

Prosecutors Identify Psychotic Police Captain Who Beat the Hell Out of Woman with Metal Baton Nearly to Death and Bashed Her in the Face on Jan. 6th
    By Jim Hoft – Published September 2, 2022 at 8:25pm

White from Rochester, Minnesota attended the Stop the Steal rally in Washington DC on January 6th. She was nearly killed by DC police officers during the rally. Victoria was later arrested and charged with assault on the US Capitol.

Mornin’ y’all! Another joke.

Afternoon All. Got up this morning and walked Loki, then got my laundry together and went to the laundromat. I met a lady there and we talked the whole time so the time went very fast. But, I have got to get a washer/dryer.

Another coolish sunny day here.

I made lasagna yesterday and forgot to put alum foil on it. I put the big lasagna noodles in it uncooked with a little water added and then it cooks all at once, but you have to have the foil to hold the moisture in. Oh, well, maybe next time. It was still pretty good, just dried out a little. Anyway, I can make a few meals out of it even though I made a small one.

Well, I have lots of clothes and things to put away. I will check in later. Hope everyone has a nice Labor Day weekend.

6. texan59 says:

Bronco Bama wins an Emmy for narrating some stupid NPR documentary. There is nothing that we used to respect that these people haven’t ruined, or diminished the significance of. Nothing. What a joke.

7. czarina33 says:

Mornin’ all ya’all! Grey after a drippy Saturday. Predicted to rain off and on for several days. Unfortunately the lawn grew rapidly while I was gone and is swallowing the cats when they are walking out there.

8. czarina33 says:

If you don’t know about Biz stain remover, go out and immediately buy some. I have used it for years as a general cleaning product, soaking clothes overnight in the washer before washing, but yesterday was the best result ever.

On the airplane to visit Mom I spilled tomato juice on my new white pants: immediately used club soda to remove what I could, but it dried by the time I could wash it. There was still a shadow even after using Oxyclean liquid for days and even my old standby straight 3% peroxide.

On the way to the airport in Kalispell I spilled coffee all over my shirt and my favorite jeans skirt (clumsy, right???) no way to clean that up, so I wore it all day home. The next day I had to go to work early so I did not get to the stains until Friday morning. I wet them with the liquid Biz, liberally, and let it sit for about an hour, then put the clothes in a mop bucket and covered them with water. Saturday morning I looked, and amazingly there is no sign of the stains! Washed as usual and they are clean!!