General Discussion, Saturday, June 11, 2022

20 Responses to General Discussion, Saturday, June 11, 2022

“It Was Unethical… They Doctored their Tape – They Defrauded Viewers – Trump Committed NO CRIMES!” – Attorney Dershowitz on Primetime Jan. 6 Hearing (VIDEO)
    By Jim Hoft – Published June 10, 2022 at 6:10pm

Mornin’ kids!

Mornin’ Lucille, Wee, and All. Humid, hot, slightly overcast here. It rained for hours yesterday. My rain gauge is lying down so I have no idea how much we got. Everything is still wet outside. The plan today is pretty much like yesterday, organize and get packed. I need to start accomplishing more than I am. I am just so lazy. I never realized that before. Hope you all have a nice day.

• Pa Hermit says:

Don’t think you can get a patent om that mom, it’s human nature to take it easy!

• Lucille says:

Good day to you, aus! Though I have no intention of moving again, you never know what might become necessity. So I’ve been going through all my possessions and giving items to family plus the local humane society thrift shop. Honestly, it’s hardly made a dent. I’m simply going to have to try harder…when I stop being lazy, too.

• auscitizenmom says:

I think a lot of my problem is that I can’t make up my mind. My mother told me a few years before they died at 90 that my father had trouble making a decision. I guess I inherited that.

4. Stella says:

Mornin’ everybody! Another beautiful June day. Don’t feel badly, mom. I’m at least as lazy as you are.

5. Stella says:

6. Stella says:

Just because.

Love to spend a couple of days here…

Heart Six Ranch, Moran, WY – One of several LIVE cameras, this view shows the Grand Tetons and Buffalo Fork River (until recently the enclosure you see used to house the hunting dogs and their houses – Lucille).

Description:  “There isn’t a luxury ranch as authentic as Heart Six Guest Ranch anywhere else in the American West, and we prove it with the richness of our heritage. Founded in the late 1800s as an illicit trapping hideout, the ranch grew into an expansive cabin property. Then-owner Charlie “Beavertooth” Neil opened up a bargain store, a dance hall and an under-the-table gambling room, parts of we’re proud to still incorporate in our halls.

“The land passed hands from the 1930s to ’80s before it was renovated into its current incarnation in 1984. …. Our secluded property offers truly breathtaking views of the Buffalo Fork River snaking toward the Grand Teton mountains rising above the valley floor to an incredible 13,770 feet. We offer horseback riding, canoeing, whitewater rafting, game hunting and insider’s tours of Yellowstone National Park.”

Oh, no! I was just packing some things and putting little planks of cedar in the boxes I had packed and I found a……………..Roach!!!!!! I had killed one on my bdrm wall a couple of nights ago. I haven’t had any roaches in this apartment since I have been here. Well, no more than one every few years. And, usually they were the big palmetto bugs. These had to have come in in the boxes I bought from U-Haul. They are going to get a piece of my mind. I think the cedar will chase them out of the boxes though. I hope so. They will eat holes in the winter clothes I just bought.